twenty four.

"I'm sorry about Harry. I'm sure he didn't mean it." Harry's mom says to her ex-brother-in-law, cleaning up the cut on his jaw and icing his bruise, caused by Harry's reaction to his uncle's snide remark about his mom. "Pft. Didn't mean it? He punched me in the jaw, I'm pretty sure he meant it." Harrison says while rolling his eyes. Harry's mom cleans the cut with a disinfectant then applies a band-aid, he hisses in pain. "Well, what did you say or do that made him react like that?" She asks looking into his eyes, searching for an honest answer. "N-Nothing, absolutely nothing. All I did was surprise him that I was here. We were just having a normal conversation then all of a sudden I see my nephew's fist coming at me. Everything was going just fine, we even hugged." He lies about the previous events while looking at her dead in the eyes. "Hm. I find that quite hard to believe." She says to herself, low enough for Harrison to not be able to hear. "What did you say?" "Oh nothing, just that that's unbelievable. He shouldn't have done that. Sorry, again." She replies rather quickly.

She doesn't think that Harry did this for no reason, he's not irrational like that. Yeah, he has his moments but that's due to his episodes that he has, but he's had those for years and nothing violent had ever occurred, well until now. "Not your fault, sweetheart." Harrison grabs Harry's mother's head and pulls it down to his level, then kisses her forehead. She just smiles at him, then cleans up all of her medical appliances. "You didn't tell him about us right?" Harry's mother worriedly asks his uncle. "No of course not, I know you're waiting for the right time." He lies again then takes her hand and kisses the surface. She nods then takes back her hand and continues to clean up after herself.