one.

Harry is now 13 years old. He's young so he feels lots of different emotions, some he can't even identify. Which is pretty normal for an early teenager, most people would say. However, Harry is not a normal teenager. He literally feels every single emotion you could possibly think of. Harry doesn't know that this isn't normal since he never discusses it with anyone. Even if he tried, no one would listen.

Harry's feelings first started at the age of 9, when his dad had passed away. He was never super close to his dad but when he died, Harry felt every emotion he should've felt when his dad was alive. He felt the love that should've been there the whole time, the empathy, the care, the hatred, everything. These emotions all came at once, which was very overwhelming for a 9-year-old.

Harry's mom becoming an alcoholic after her husband's death didn't help either. She'd never take care of her little boy, she'd never listen to how his day went at school, she'd never provide the love and care a mother is supposed to provide. Even though Harry's mother was still alive, he felt as if both of his parents had passed away. He felt all alone, abandoned. But at least he felt.

***

I hope you at least a little bit enjoyed reading that. I know it's super short but I just had to get something up here. yikes, a filler chapter as the first chapter, I'm cringing with you. but hey, I updated!