Chapter 6: Lego house

---- I updated! Btw, I don't own any of the lyrics here. :)--------

Sapphire's POV.

ding dong!

One sound but very annoying.

I was in the climax of the book I'm reading ehem - Percy Jackson - ehem when the doorbell rang. And since my brother went back to uni, my parents are at work and our nanny only works on special occasions, I was forced to answer the freaking doorbell.

"What?!" I opened the door bitterly.

"Well, hello to you too, Sapphire." he smirked.

"What do you want Kayden?!" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You seem to have forgotten something." he said raising his arm which revealed the rabbit.

"Oh! Is it my turn to take care of her now?" I asked and was about to reach for the rabbit.

But to my surprise, he pulled the cage out of my reach. "You seriously forgot? Wow." he said, more to himself.

"I don't like playing games, Kayden. Why are you here?" I said stomping my foot - quite childishly may I add.

"I, Kayden Ares Howard asked you to come with me and bunny tonight. At 8 pm." he said slowly. I looked at the nearest clock and true enough it is already 8 pm.

And that's when it hit me. How could I seriously forget? This was the day I was dreading. To hang out with Kayden and our rabbit. What if this was a prank. He hasn't done anything to me yet and that is what's scaring me. What if he's just planning ways to hurt me again?

"uhm.. can I skip this one?" I said quite hopefully.

He stared at me flatly and said "No. I'm gonna give you 5 minutes and you're gonna go up there and change."

"But--" I started.

"4 minutes and 58 seconds." he stated looking at his watch.

He's serious? Well, you can never really tell with this boy. ugh. I went up the stairs and threw on a random shirt, highwaist shorts and black converse. I grabbed my phone and earphones and quickly went downstairs.

I was breathless when I got to the front door and was shocked to see Kayden leaning on it, smirking. "Took you long enough." That bastard.

"You weren't really counting, were you?" I asked furiously, still panting.

"Maybe. Maybe not." he shrugged. "Well, no time for chit chat. We have to get going." he said leading me to his car.

"I still can't believe you forgot about this. Like cmon! It's been like just yesterday!" he said starting his car and placed the rabbit on my lap.

"Well I did, okay?" I said sighing. "And how I wish you have forgotten too. Tough luck." I whispered.

"What was that?" he asked looking at me then at the road again.

"uhh.. nothing. So, where are  we going? I was thinking at the library and find books about rabbits you know? I know this public library just 5 blocks from here. It has lots of books I tell you. But then again, we could always go to--" I rambled.

"We're going to a park." Kayden said simply.

"Yea- wait what? Are you serious?" I asked looking at him weirdly. We're gonna study a rabbit in a park? What are we gonna do? Set it free and see if it will hop its way on the swing? Really, Kayden, really? I thought you are better than that.