notification forty-two

author's pov

"yah i don't need that" jungkook smiled and took the butter packet out of their trolley.

"yes you do dummy, it's basics, you need some eggs and butter and stuff like that in your home. stuff you knew your parent always bought but you never think about it yourself."

jungkook and taehyung was at the moment in the nearby grocery shop and they had a struggle because, taehyung wanted jungkook to buy some necessary things so he will not die but jungkook fought back.

"oh jungkook look here they have half prize on sugar". taehyung sing-sanged happily.

"yeah because i bake so much" jungkook said back.

"taehyung i appreciate your help but i'll get broke after this if we continue like this you know".

"oh yeah, sorry i just want you to be able to make real meals and be able to cook by your own so you stay healthy". taehyung said and played with his fingers.

"it's okay, i know you just care, and that's just adorable" jungkook smiled back at the older who was already taking out unnecessary things out of the trolley because he felt bad.

-

"that's 54.000 won" the young lady in the pay desk said with a bright smile.

surely fake also.

jungkook took out is card and payed for everything.

"don't worry i'll pay you back, because i made you buy most of the stuff" taehyung said with a little awkward smile.

"no don't worry, it's actually good, now i'll have stuff home"

"awh what a sweet couple here" said the lady behind the pay desk.

shit

"u-uhm we are, are not a, yeah, we're not a c-couple" taehyung stuttered out very fast shocked.

"oh i'm so sorry for assuming-" she bowed.

"but i can't resist to think that you two would look cute together"

"uuhhmm heh mm-"

jungkook just stood by the end of the pay desk and packed all the groceries in a paper bag, and couldn't stop to giggle a little.

and being a little unstable standing on one foot stable and the other one a little in the air.

taehyung glared att jungkook for not helping him out.

-

"damn you jeon jungkook" taehyung hit the younger playfully on the shoulder.

"it's not my problem that we look cute you know"

now taehyung's mind was in between:

WHAT SHOULD I SAY WHAT SHOULD I SAY WHAT SHOULD I SAY

and

shitshitshitshitshitshit