epilogue; notification fifty-one

author's pov

three month or so later the loving couple could look back on that beautiful sunday night – happy.

"baby look here" taehyung sat in their shared bed when jungkook walked into the bedroom and sat beside his boyfriend.

"hmm?" taehyung looked up from his phone with a questioning look on his still fuffy but adorable face.

"look here" jungkook discreet opened his camera app on his phone and pointed it in taehyung's face.

"hey!" the older boy stretched out his whole hand in front of the phone trying to hide himself – but he failed miserably.

"this is definitely going to be published on my twitter nOw" the giggling younger one laughed out without thinking about his consequences. before he could even open twitter his was tackled down his the bed taehyung hovered over him and tickling him to death.

"waiwaiwait- stoop... hahshdh- i'm sorry, i won't- *laugh*-post it" jungkook was able to say through his very loud fits of laughter.

taehyung stoped and smiled down on him, still his hand on the others chest. "yeah well i thought so~"

"it's not even a ugly video you look cute look h-" taehyung quickly stole jungkook's phone and ran out to the bathroom and locked him in.

"oh come on~! see yourself you look really cute" jungkook pleaded.

taehyung sat down on the toilet and opened the small square photos. checked the last videos that have been taken and pressed on the very last one.

"jungkook!! are you blind?" taehyung shouted out even though he knew jungkook probably stood outside of the door very close.

"are you?" jungkook said back.

taehyung stayed quit.

and jungkook had a plan, it have worked before. okay taehyung was drunk when he last did it but he really want his phone and taehyung out of the bathroom. so what jungkook did was basically to "fall" down on the floor and wince in pain.

"owowowww that hurts" jungkook tried to sound as hurt as possible.

"ha ha ha jeon, do you think i'm stupid" taehyung chuckled to himself that jungkook actually thought that would work.

"i-i-i-i think i'm bleedi-ing" jungkook stuttered as much as possible here too and then stayed quiet.

"no for real? you're not tricking me?" taehyung had worried in his voice but still unsure.

no answer

taehyung unlocked the door and walked out to a lying on the floor jungkook. kneeled down to get to his level he cupped the youngers checks.

"where are you hurt?" his expectation serious.

jungkook just thought his baby taetae was so cute and couldn't resist from kissing him.

first there eyes met – taehyung expecting an answer. then there lips met and taehyung to be honest wasn't surprised because that had happened a lot lately but why now when he was hurt.