Chapter 3 Goodbye Fairy Tail

(Lucy's P. O. V. )
I walk up to Nastu and tapped him on the shoulder he turn around and smile the most toothy smile there was.

"What's up Luce." He said

Nothing but I do got a question for you if that's alright.

"Sure ask away." He replied

"What if I was pregnant with your child what would you do?"I asked and then he gave me a weird question look face.

"Your not pregnant right?" He said

"Yea just ask-I was cut off with his answer.

"Nothing cause your not but if you where I wouldn't be there because- Luce?"

As soon as he said he wasn't going to be there for the child I turn and ran I ran into masters office. And explained everything to him he was shocked and granted my time off. We made a plan and rolled with it so I walked out of this office and order some food.

(5 minutes later)

Master came out and shouted.

Listen up BRATS I have an announcement to make the wizard I call will be on an top secret mission for 3 years. This is a solo mission and the only one qualify is Lucy Heartfilia you will leave on the next train out of Mongolia. So you have 3 hours to pack and say goodbye you must not share your mission to anyone in the guild. Good luck my child here is the address you will go to and stay then leave the next morning to the following schedule, that will be all.

I party for one hour and it took another hour to say my goodbyes to my guild mates. I hugged Nastu like I would never see him again and started to walk away I could feel his heart break so I whispered to him.

"I'll leave my window unlock for you if you want."

He nodded in response and I turn around and walked to my apartment packed and made it to the train station just in time. The paper master handed me was a address to his cabin in some forest so I had a place to stay. This is going to be a hard 9 months all alone in the forest I decided to keep the baby though.

(9 months later)
I went into labor and I'm in the forest picking berries for dinner NOW IS NOT THE TIME. I walk back to the cabin hours later I had my amazing little Nashi.

I got her a purple star onesie and now my life has a new meaning to it Nashi my whole world is on you now

(At the Guild)
(Nastu's P. O. V)
I miss Lucy I've going on so many jobs hopefully run into her but no luck I stay at her place because I miss her smell of strawberry and vanilla I over hear the girls talking about something about Lucy I decided not to listen because Lucy was gone. I just decided to have back to Lucy's house to spend the night in so I walked out of guild.

(Mira's P. O. V. )
We were talking about Lucy and then I saw from the corner of my eye Nastu I saw him leave the guild. I felt so bad for him because I could see in his eyes that he is missing Lucy so bad. It's only been 9 months since she left and a harder 2 years left without her.

(Lucy's P. O. V)
I have a really bad fervor and walking through the woods coming back from the store. I ran out of food and I am starving I have to carry Nashi because I spent the last of my money on food so now I get in the woods. I couldn't take it my head hurt so bad I started to drop and I use the energy I had to hold Nashi safely and everything went black.

Cliff hanger next chapter