Chapter 5 Hello Nashi Goodbye FairyTail part 1

(Time skip 3 years later)
(Sting's P. O. V)
It's been three years since I tease Rogue about his crush and he walked away and never return to the guild.

(Flashback)
Oh come on Rogue you got to get over your crush and find someone new or else you won't find anyone and you'll die alone.

Rogue- I got so mad when he said that I have been having a little crush on someone but there in another guild. Sting hurt me when he said I'll die alone cause he has Yukino (I don't know how to spell it) I got up mad and he could tell that I was mad because of the vibe I gave off I walked over to the job request bored and picked a hard job.

Sting- oh come on I was just kidding around you don't have to go and do that Rogue. What he said next made me mad,sad,and concern about him.

Rogue- Its okay if I go I'm going alone and if I die I die alone

(Flashback over)

(Sting's P. O. V)
I was walking through the woods when I smelt him "Rogue" I thought, I got so mad because he was alive and hiding in the woods all along! I fallow the sent and saw a blonde hair girl. Then I saw it the mark, fairytail "Lucy. " At this point I was furious at her she took my brother away from me. I ran at her and yelled "White dragon claw"

(Lucy's P. O. V)
I heard a familiar voice say "White dragon claw". I turn around and see Sting coming at me with his fistful of white light. I close my eyes bracing for the impact of pain but it never comes I hear Nashi start to cry. I open an eye and see Rogue in front of us protecting us from Sting. I wonder how did he know we were in trouble when he was so far away.

(Rogue's P. O. V)
I was chopping down trees when all of a sudden I felt like something wasn't right. I didn't want to endanger Lucy or Nashi so I ran as fast as I could what I saw next made my heart drop. I saw Sting behind some bushes watching Lucy and he ran at her with glowing fists. I ran in front of Lucy and grabbed Sting fists at this point I was using my dragon force form. I hear Nashi crying behind me and Sting is giving me a shocked look on his face. I was so mad but Lucy pulled me out of my thoughts on what I could have done to Sting for almost hurting Nashi and her.

Rogue can you hold Nashi I am to shaken up to hold her.

Yeah I let go of Stings fists and turn around and hushed Nashi to calm down. She gently went off to sleep. Lucy got her self together and we all walked back to the cabin to talk things through.

(At the cabin)

"What do you want Sting?!" Rogue asked

Just to know where you were I thought you died and I was to blame for I have been looking for you for three years.

It's been three years? Lucy ask

Yeah why have you guys lost track in the days or something the whole guild is flipping out that your missing.

Lucy ran to the calendar and saw she was passed her 3 year vacation with Nashi.

Oh no! Lucy exclaimed

What Rogue and Sting said in union.

I was supposed to return to the guild two and a half weeks ago but now I don't want to go back.

You don't have to you can stay with us or ask your master to be put on hold with your guild then when your ready you can go back to the guild.

Okay thanks Rogue for the idea I hug him and he hugs me back. Rogue could you come with me to fairytail we can bring Nashi it's about 2 and half days trip there on foot.

Yeah I'll come with you Lucy and I would love to bring Nashi with us it will be her first trip out of this place. Then when we get back you can join are guild till the day you want to return to your guild.

Thanks Rogue your the best I smile and for some reason I don't know why. You could call it happiness if you want but I kiss Rogue on the cheek.

😳 OMG LUCY JUST KISS ME/ROGUE. Sting and Rogue thought at the same time.

We decided to leave right away so me and Rogue and Nashi would be back just in time for the festival.

(Time skip night 1 of Journey)

Nashi was asleep we all slept in one tent I couldn't help but to think about the kiss. We've been getting close every month and I still hope we get even close than are friendship. I thought there is nothing more in this life than too be with Nashi and Lucy.