Chapter 25 Camping Trip

(Nashi's P. O. V)

I woke up before Storm I some how got out of his wings and out of his death grip. I decided to make breakfast I was up before the sun but it was light enough to see what I'm doing. I started to make some eggs and bacon for breakfast. Storm came out and smiled.

Smells good. He said

Thanks it's eggs and bacon for breakfast. I replied

He laughed and then asked. Did you decide to go camping to control your powers?

Yeah I don't want to tell my mom I'm a demon and then walk around the guild in my demon form. I said

"Hahaha" true I don't think I can stand to see my parents see me as a demon as well. He says looking at the floor.

Well get through this together I say as I hug him.

Just promise me you'll never let me be alone. I say

I promise I won't leave or let you be alone I'll never let anyone take you.

I smile and hug him tighter now let's eat breakfast before it gets cold.

We ate breakfast and got change.

I gotten an sudden energy burst hey Storm do you want to have a race?

Sure! He yelled excited.

Okay on your mark get Go!

We started running through the forest I hopped over fallen trees the wind in my hair felt so good. I was running for 15 minutes when I finally stopped to get a breath. I see a sign by a road it said.

Welcome To Oak Town

I realize we ran from Mongolia to a 1 day trip to Oak Town in 15 minutes. I look at Storm with a Oh My God look on my face. Then I hear

"Open thee Gate Of the Archer. Sagittarius!!

My mom and dad went on a mission to kill some demons bothering the town folk. Now I'm have to help them as I ran over to them I stopped to realize I was in my demon form and their goal is to kill demons. I stopped and realized I was at the edge of the forest the trees still cover my face. I stopped Storm from running out of the forest I looked at him and said.

" There job is to kill the demons and we are in are demon form. They think we're in Mongolia and it's not possible to get here in 15 minutes. If we show are selves we're going to have to explain everything including are demon form.

Okay, let's head back. He said

As we turn around I heard a shot of an arrow heading are way I dodged it just in time but it greased my arm. I grabbed my arm in pain I look back and I see my mom and Sagittarius looked shocked at me. I had no choice clouds were rolling in and it was the fastest way to get out. I open my wings and took to the sky to get away from them.
(Nashi's wings)

(Storm's wings)

Come on Happy!

Aye Sir! Happy yelled

Nastu no! Lucy yelled

I look back to see my dad and happy chasing me and Storm lightning started striking the air.

Full speed. Happy yelled

I started flying faster then Happy which shocked him then all of a sudden lightning strikes Happy. He started falling and my dad got split with Happy I dived down to get happy I grabbed him and flew down.

Happy! I yelled he open his eyes for a second before falling unconscious I hear wings flapping I see Storm comes back with an unconscious Nastu.

Sorry I had to knock him out so he wouldn't know who I am.

It's okay n-

NASTU, Happy where are you? Lucy yelled

Come on we got to go we flew up and back to camp we were upset at first but then changed the subject so we could feel better.

(Lucy's P. O. V)
Open Thee Gate Archer Sagittarius I yelled I see from the corner of my eye demons but these demons looked human. They were just standing there
I think that's their leader if I take out the leader maybe they will all fall as well.

What do you need my lady?

Shoot the demon in the forest so they don't get away! I yell

Shall I use my poison arrow I got upgraded my lady?

Is there a antidote to the poison arrows? I asked because I'm not going to kill it.

Yes my lady there is and antidote for the poison but it must be taken with in 1 week or else you could get very very ill or even death.

Okay you may use your poison arrows. I say

He never misses so I turn around to do something else when all of a sudden I hear it go AAHH! I turn around to see two red glowing eyes and a set of blue glowing eyes. I turn around because the demon sounded like a girl but there are no girl demons there all males. I see the rest of the demons run away now Nastu is mad. I hear thunder which means a storm is coming I look over to see Happy and Nastu give each other looks NASTU HAPPY NO! I yelled but it was too late.

Come on Happy! Nastu yelled.

Aye Sir! Happy yelled.

I see the demons HAVE WINGS!! They took off to the sky and Happy yelled Full Speed! But I see the two demons are going supper fast not even Happy could keep up with them. Then all of a sudden I see lightning hit them then they fell out of sight.

(10 minutes later)

Nastu, Happy I yelled I see them passed out on the floor but I see two sets of foot prints. Did they save Nastu and Happy? If so why would they save them? We started heading back to the guild.