Chapter 16 Her Trust

(Time Skip 1 month)
(Nashi's P. O. V)
I finally went on an mission after finally meeting everyone in the guild and making my team and adding new members to my team. So my mom,Nastu, Erza, Gray, Storm, me, and Willow are going on are first mission together. I get to choose the mission we go on so I walk up to the board and grab an S- class mission so I can see what I'm dealing with. I really don't know my rank so let's start with an S-class.

Hey Mira were going on this on I show her the paper and she nods in response saying okay.

You all set Nashi? Storm asked

Yep! I say exited

(Time skip to the mission)
We got their we were hunting down some wild mister that kept terrorizing the village.

"CRASH!"

I look to see a HUGE! Monster my mom moved me just in time before the hand got swept the spot with its huge claw or hand? I guess thanks my mom summoned a lion named Loki everyone hit it with everything they got. I even hit it with half of my magic and it didn't go down. I scanned the out side then duuh! What was I thinking it a giant (fake name coming up) lorganagasorus. It can only be killed by the inside. OMG every minute it spends us hitting it the more poison gas it will release.

OMG! I shout a loud

What? Everyone says at the same time

I'll explain later I start running and I jumped up and I crawled into the mouth and down its throat.

(Lucy's P. O. V)
OMG! Nashi yelled

We all looked at her and said What? At the same time.

I'll explain later. Nashi said

I saw her run to the monster and jump up I thought she was going to punch it or burn it NOPE! She crawled into the mouth and down its throat. NASHI!! I screamed

I dropped to my knees and started crying everyone did the same then it started to choke and steam was coming out of the nostrils. Then the most great and disgusting thing happen the monster blew up and Nashi was alive.

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I was sliding down its throat then I saw it the poison I grabbed onto the throat meat and I cut the poison bag. I ate the poison because if I didn't the poison would have just left its body and
everyone still would have died. Okay now I GOT A FIRE IN MY BELLY! I turn the poison into fire I started to burn the inside of it AAAAHHH! I use a lot of my fire magic eventually the beast exploded and I was free. I dropped to the floor and I heard my mom yell my name and I guess I have to explain myself.

Nashi are you okay? What were you thinking? My mom yelled at me.

That monster was a lorganagasorus its not from this world but the only way to kill it is by the inside. Every hit we put on it turn are magic into poison and with every hit you put on it the bigger the poison bag got it was big enough to wipe out a country. I explained

Ohh.

What do you mean from another world? Grey asked.

I'm not supposed to tell you yet I will just not yet cause I smell so bad and it's burning my eyes. I started to laugh a little. Then they laugh a little

What happen to the poison then? Storm asked

Everyone looked at me then I simply said I ate it as if it was your every day child eating gas poison that could wipe out the whole entire country. Their mouths dropped to the floor I got up and laugh saying I'll see you guys at the hotel.

(Nastu's P. O. V)
I was the first one to speak my daughter can eat fire and I can't eat hers but she can poison and if I tried I die from it. WHAT OTHER SECRET IS SHE HIDING FROM ME! I yelled out of frustration.

I feel the same way Nastu but she must have her own reasons and they must be good reasons. Lucy said.

I calm down and went back to the hotel I went to my room we decided to takes showers and leave because we got done with are job early.

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I got out of the hot shower it was so hot that in put on a towel and just lye down on my bed. I thought I could tell them about the dragon world it's not a secret but I been with that man THAT HORRIBLE MAN ZEREF! Because of him I can't talk to men but women I can barely speak to them after Flare she was nice sometimes but after that GMG with my mom she hatted her so bad she took it out on me. I haven't told anyone not even Willow one of my closest friends I am shocked at myself for allowing Storm to be accepted into my life so fast. If it wasn't for them and I mean all of them including the dragons. I would be stuck inside that cell still being tortured or I probably would have tried to kill myself but when the door closed I open a window that's my motto. I got a knock on my door I went over to the peek whole and look threw it, it was Storm. Ah man I didn't have any cloths on but maybe plans have changed so I did what I didn't want to do. I answered the door I cracked it open a little bit yes I said.

Oh uh t-the plans have changed were all taking showers then going to leaving in a little bit. My dad wanted me to tell you this do you weren't left behind. Storm stutter at first but then catching his words.

Okay thanks for telling me this. I smiled

Yep anytime I'll be going. Then Storm left.

I closed the door and chuckle at the thought of his stutters. Okay time to get ready I put on my cloths and head to the lobby and waited there for the rest of the team.