Chaper 9 Nashi's story

(5 years later)
(Nashi's P. O. V)
I am now 8 years old I remember when I was three I was taken and when they knocked me out. I woke up with I hands tied and my mouth was covered with a leather muzzle so I couldn't scream for help. I think I'm in a car and I don't feel well I fall sleep trying to make my stomach feel better.

(Time Skip Car Stopped)
I hear two men they open the car and dragged me in a place where a man with black hair stood. He looked evil he said Be Carful that is my niece. He walked up to me and introduce himself as Zeref my uncle. Well my uncle is evil as I said he told me the truth flat out and said.

Honestly I don't care about you, your just my brothers stupid creation. I am sensing you have dragon and celestial magic in you so I'm going to run some tests on you Nashi was it.

I've been tested and tortured for the last 5 years now I am braking out I live in a cell were I studied the men's routine. Tonight at 12:00 a.m. I am going to run for my life I have new powers I can go to sleep and see this beautiful blonde hair lady and a black hair man. I think they're my family we will laugh and talk it feels so real but then I usually get waken by a shock of pain going threw me. It would happen every night but not tonight, tonight I'll break out.

As the Guards went to their break room leaving me I melt the iron bars and move quickly. I see a vent and crawl through it I keep crawling to I smell fresh air. I got 2:00 minutes left to run away and find a safe place I carefully move the vent and put it back so it didn't seem suspicious. I run out the door and open my wings when they did tests on me I found out I had wings but I can make them disappear when ever. I take off to to Sky but I feel a sharp pain in my leg I see a tranquilizer in my leg. I start to get sleepy so I fall to the ground I hear the men coming I brace myself for my punishment. They circle around me until I hear a roar I open my eyes and see a big red scaly dragon

I sat there as I saw it kill the other men with the swipe of its claw I brace my self to be eaten but it never bit me

I sat there as I saw it kill the other men with the swipe of its claw I brace my self to be eaten but it never bit me. I heard a loud "Thud" the dragon sat down and looked at me

Go ahead eat me I'm ready to die! I yelled

The dragon did something I never expected it laughed at my demand and picked me up with its giant claws.

Little one I'm not going to eat you, you smell very formulary who are your parents little one? The dragon asked

I looked down and cried a little bit saying " I don't know who my parents are and where they are I was taken away when I was little. But what is your name dragon?

My name is Igneel and I have an idea how about you stay with me and my friends and we'll show you all of are magic. Then when your ready you can go and find your parents. And you'll do it alone because you'll be strong enough to protect yourself. Does that sound good to you, what is your name girl.

It sounds good and my name is Nashi do you promise you'll help me find my parents.

I promise Nashi and I'll alway be up in my cave if you need anything. But I have to ask what happen to your right eye Nashi it looks bad.

A bad man hurt me I can't see out of that eye so I can only see out of my left eye.

Oh I see come with me and you'll be able to see out of that eye again I promise you'll be safe with me.

Okay thank you Igneel for helping me I gave him a hug on his big nose then we set off. We went inside this portal and he told me I will train in the dragon realm because time in there is different then in the normal world every day is a year. The time in there is so slow every day I mastered 10 magic

(At the Guild)
(Lucy's P. O. V)
It's been five years and I never stop missing Nashi when ever I fall asleep I see her and she looks sad but then I make her cheer up. Rogue and I got married 2 years ago but and now we have a little boy on the way I found out that I am pregnant again. I haven't told him yet but I'm going to when he comes back from his job with Nastu. We've forgiven Nastu and now we're best friends. Oh and me and Rogue are the first members to be in two guilds at once so we can get jobs from Sabertooth and Fairytail. I see the guild doors open and Rogue walked threw I walked up to Rogue and say "Hey Rogue can I talk to you?" There's something I need to talk to you about.

Sure babe you can always tell me anything.

Okay well Rogue I need you to do me a favor for me.

Okay what is it Lucy? Rogue asked

I have fallen in love with someone and I haven't seen his face but I want you to care of him and me.

What Lucy who is the man you fallen in love with? Rogue asked concerned.

Well he is small and has brown eyes and has black hair and he will call you father or daddy.

Rogue thinks for a second on what just happened than catches on. Your pregnant and I'm the father? Rogue asked excited.

No Nastu is-

NASTU YOU B-

Rogue I was just Kidding don't kill him of course you are. I say laughing my ass off.

Rogue came and hugged me and I hugged him back he whispered in my ear "sorry Luce I didn't find her today." It's okay we'll find her I say as I rub his back and we told the guild and they celebrate this time everyone celebrates the new coming of a new member.