Chapter 19 Nashi's Past

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I came out of my tent and everyone asked me if I was alright I said yes.

Nashi you need to tell us what's going on. Nastu said

I know but real quick Willow will you come here I need to tell you something.

Of course Nashi. Willow walked over to me.

I whispered into her ear I need you to go get the pack if we move at this rate we'll be in danger.

Of course I will I'll be back as soon as possible okay.

(Willow ran in human form then when she was out of are sight turn into a wolf and took off as fast as possible.)

Where did Willow go? Nastu asked

She went to go get help because we need to move as fast as we can. You want to hear my story on why they came after me fine but I won't tell it to the whole guild cause I don't even trust humans especially males. The only one I trust so fare is Storm and I have my reasons but I won't tell you all of them I'll tell you the main point though.

(Flash back)
I was captured by a man named Zeref he told me if I did everything he asked I wouldn't be harmed. I did everything he asked and I mean everything.

My Lord Zeref I have done everything you asked I got the tubes and stuff.

Good now you remember when I told you, you can see your mother and father again?

Yes I do. I was getting a little bit happy thinking he brought them here to me.

If I hear one more word that comes from you saying mom or dad are contract will be over and you won't be able at see them ever.

Yes your majesty.

Good now (Zeref walked over to Nashi) im going to be honest and say it so I can get it over with. I don't care about you are contract was fake and your my new test rat.

What? But I-

Flare take her away and you now where to throw her I want to see what type of power she holds or what power can we creat?

No please don't please! I yelled as I was dragged away. I was thrown into a cell with a rat and a bed I sat in the corner crying. I only got fed three or four times a week then they came into my cell and dragged down to a room and sat me in a chair. They strap down my arms legs and head I couldn't move. They started to so many injection I grew some new stuff the next day but I kept them well hidden and no one has ever saw them unless I trusted them. A girl named Flare was really made at me because they knew I was the daughter to Lucy and Nastu. She was made because you neared her in the GMG. I heard it was quite an awesome battle I wish I was there but. Years went on when I tried to escape the first time I was dragged back and beaten for days. Then one day Zeref came down to my cell and looked frustrated at me. Because I escaped when he was away and I didn't know that or else I would have planned it a different day. So he dragged me out of my cage put me on the chair. Then he pulled out a re hot flaming metal brand that can track things once marked. He placed it on my bottom right side of my stomach. He took a knife and cut my right eye when he was done I couldn't see out of that eye. I had to plan another escape I couldn't stand it in there I would rather die than be in that place. So I spent most of my days watching their paths I plan how much time I would need. Then one day I just went for it if it wasn't for Igneel being in the woods I would have been dragged back. Then the dragons took me tough me their magic and some forbidden magic as well. I choose not to use all of my magic till the day I meet Zeref face to face. While they were doing their experiments on me they shoved a demons in me and that is sealed off as well. But I feel as if it's been awaken and took control of me I don't know. Well I trained I looked and I found my family that's all I need in life. Then that concluded my life so far so you all have been cough up to it.

Everyone had their eyes crying and hugging. Saying they felt sorry for me.

It's okay I'm fine we need to pack up and move because are rides are going to be here any minute now.

Rides? Everyone question

Yep. I said

All of a sudden Willow, Jessie, Tessa, Chris,Zeth, Jake, and Lucas came out of the bushes in wolf form.

Fire d-

No don't hurt them please?

Do you know them?Nastu asked

Yea you know them too. Thank you guys coming on short notice it means a lot to me.

Of course we would come your are alpha. Willow said

(To the team it sounds like growling and grunting. Depending on the wolves they can let people hear their voice or the normal wolf sounds.)

Alright Two wolves will carry the equipment and the others carry the people.

Chris and Zeth got the equipment while Willow carry me Jessie carried Storm Tessa carried Lucy Lucas carried Nastu and Jake carried Erza. Alright guys hang on we were running through the woods when they smelt some strange wolf smell. Willow stopped and I got off this is weird is almost smells like your other alpha but it's mixed with something else go on ahead we'll catch up. Then the other wolves took off.