Chapter 8 The Fallen Fairy

(Levy's P. O. V)
Gajeel pick me up and bolted to the Guild and we took a short cut the Guild and we saw Nastu was looking for us. We silently pass by him and got to the guild before him I couldn't stop crying and Gajeel didn't tell them what's wrong with me. He new I would have to tell them myself and I started to calm myself down when I heard that voice. The voice of Lucy asking me if I was okay I had to calm myself down to tell her what Nastu did.

(Lucy's P. O. V)
We finally got done with the meeting and we're able to be in two guilds at once! I am so exited I'm going to let Nashi get her Fairytail mark when I get back. We enter the guild and I don't see Nastu or Nashi there probably out getting food then I see Levy in Gajeel's chest all I thought at first was GALE IS ABOUT TO SET SAIL. But I needed to know if she was okay so I walked over to her and asked her if she was okay. I could see she was in more sorrow but before she said something to me we heard the guild doors open and I saw Nastu. I didn't see Nashi with him now I was worried and mad NASTU WERE IS NASHI!! I yelled

I uumm I don't know. Nastu said (but lucky me I don't see-)- thoughts of Nastu

HE LET NASHI BE TAKEN AWAY BY A MAN IN BLACK!! HE LET HIM RUN AWAY!! HE LEFT HER ALONE IN THE PARK AND TOOK A JOB AND THREW ME IN THE RAPIDS!! Levy said

NASTU YOUR MY BEST FRIEND PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE I TRUSTED YOU WITH HER FOR A REASON SO TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE! I yelled at him

LUCY WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE ABOMINATION CHILD AND WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ROGUE HE IS NOTHING. I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR SO LONG AND YOU BETRAYED ME BY HAVING A KID WITH HIM!!

(Mira's P. O. V)
I couldn't believe what I heard Nastu let his child get taken away. Nastu you idiot!! I yelled I dropped to my knees and I heard to more thuds I look over to see Rogue and Lucy crying hard.

(Rogue's P. O. V)
I try to stay strong for Lucy but me and Nashi over the years have been closer than ever. I hug Lucy while she cry's into me I am so sad and my anger is building up inside of me. Before I beat Nastu Lucy blurts out

Nastu do you know why I love Rogue more than you.

Nastu's response was "no"

It's because he was there when I gotted a fever in the forest when I needed someone to watch Nashi. When I needed a father figure for Nashi Rogue was there because when I asked the real father to be there he wasn't. Rogue looked after Nashi that wasn't even his and he took care of her like his own kid.

Why didn't you ask me to help you then. Nastu asked

Because your so dense I came to you and asked you what if question and the what if question became real. Nastu, Nashi is your daughter and you rejected her for who she is.

Nastu said no that child is not mine it's Rogue's right it can't be? He said in a shaky voice.

I got up and punched Nastu I yelled NO SHE WASNT MINE BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED HER TO BE MINE THOUGH!! At this point Nastu ran out the doors yelling I'll find her Lucy! But he never did and we sat there crying we didn't let master expelled Nastu from the Guild so he was suspended instead. No matter how bad I wanted to kill him I couldn't because Lucy is still friends with Nastu.

( Lucy's P. O. V)
I cried I lost my little strawberry and I will never let Nastu meet Nashi when he finds her. But he never found her they masked her sent from him and now I lost you Nashi I am so sorry for trusting the one guy that I use to love but now. I'll let him stay in the guild to make him suffer for what he did to you I pray your okay and please remember me. I am friends with Nastu but me and Rogue are dating and I told him once we find you he'll be your father because you know him better than Nastu.