Chapter 22 The Demon Deal

(Nashi's P. O. V)
Everyone was cheering then I fell everything went black when I woke up I found myself with another me. But this time I had horns and black markings on me I looked at myself and instead of black markings I had white. What's happening? I asked.

Hello Nashi I am you but only your demon side I am known as E. N. D just like your father. I am etherous Nashi Dragneel I wasn't supposed to be here but Zeref shoved me in you. Your the angle or celestial energy and I'm the dark energy. I want to make a deal with you Nashi if your interested to hear what I have to say.

Fine only if you answer my question after I hear you out.

Great! I don't want to be evil I hate it I'm willing to let you take the demon form and hide the power. But their is some side effects to taking in all of my magic.

Like what? I asked

You will start to grow horns you can hide it but it's takes up energy and your full form automatically comes out at night but hides away in day. There will be black markings that will show on your arms, face, and back they won't show at all only in mirrors. You can hide them as well from mirrors but it's only an illusion to other people. The weird think is that younger children can see you as you like the angle side and all. They can see the white wings and markings they can't see it at the age of 5 because they start to lose their sixth sense I guess you can call it that. Your the queen of fire and light if you take my magic and use it as your own this will make you extremely powerful.

Okay but what will happen to you in all of this? I questioned

Well I will become you but I will be asleep I won't wake up unless someone try's to kill yo- I mean us. Then I'll protect us then I'll do what I need to do then when I'm done I'll go back to sleep.

Do you promise that you won't hurt anyone when your awake. I said concerned

Sorry I can't promise anything because even I can't control myself and that's why I hate being evil. Is because I can't control myself that's why if I gave you my power it will be equally split inside of you. I can try so hard but as I said I can't control myself from this dark force inside of me.

Okay thank you, yes I'll take your power have a good rest E. N. D I hugged her then a blast of energy came inside of me and then I woke up. No one was in the infirmary I quickly ran to the mirror and saw black marks and horns on my head.

I heard people walking up the steps to the infirmary I hid all of my markings and horns

I heard people walking up the steps to the infirmary I hid all of my markings and horns. I hop back in bed and looked to my right I saw Storm was in the infirmary bed sleeping. He must of gotten hurt in battle I felt so bad for getting him in this mess. The door open and I saw my mom come in and look at me we talked and she told me I passed out from using too much magic. I got up and me and mom walked out of the infirmary to go get food and a drink from the bar.

(Storm's P. O. V. )
I saw Nashi pass out then all of a sudden I got light headed and fell into darkness. When I woke up I see me but with purple eyes and black markings on my arms and chest. I look at me and I'm white markings on me instead of black.

Who are you? I asked

I'm you but I'm a demon an ice demon your dad and grandfather was a ice demon. I am giving you my power because I don't want it and I will be inside of you I'll wake up if your going to be killed by someone or I see E. N. D then I'm their to hang out with her.

Who is E. N. D? I asked

Well there's two E. N. D's but I'm talking about a girl her father is king of demons. She is the heir to the throne and your are heir to the ice demon throne. So I won't wake up unless I see E. N. D or I am waking up to save your life.

Who is E. N. D? I questioned

Someone you'll find out in time your side effects are black markings purple eyes and horns. You can hide your form but at night it automatically comes out and you can't hide it till day breaks. Mirrors will show your true self and younger kids can see you as you at the age of 5 they lose their ability to see you. But some people can still see you as you because they have a sixth sense and that's about it. OH and you get a tail it's only because your going to be the strongest ice demon there is.

Do I have a choose to take this power or no.

Nope you automatically get the power weather your ready or not.

* sigh* fine I'll take the power.

Good now I'll see you later till then I'll be asleep the only way to wake me is to get really mad or about to be killed. So till then I'm going to get some rest now see you Storm.

I got a big shock of energy then I woke up I saw I was the only one in the infirmary room. I walked over to the mirror and saw I had horns and black markings on me. Then I scared myself with my tail I'm not use to having a tail it's quite weird having a tail.

(Storm is the spinning image of gray so this is storms demon form both pictures as one though

(Storm is the spinning image of gray so this is storms demon form both pictures as one though.)

This is what my fathers magic made me a demon not any demon though the king of ice demon. I decided it was time to go down stairs and visit my family but at night time I'll be up at night. I'm still wondering who is E. N. D's daughter is because she is now the queen of fire demons so. I open the door and headed down stairs I hid my markings and horns my eyes turn back to normal and I greeted my family and friends down stairs. Before I showed myself I relied my tail didn't disappear so I had to hide it in my pant it was weird. Then I see Nashi walk up to me all of my worries went away I now realize that when ever she's around all of my worries disappear.