Chapter 4: roses are budding

Liza's POV:
"Okay ready?!" Zane yells very excited.
There are muttered yes's and laughter. I am a little nervous because when we were looking at a bug in the pool Gabbie talked to me and asked me about David. I see a evil grin on her face and I give her a "don't you dare" look.

"I wanna go first!" Gabbie yells. My stomach drops. "David," My stomach is now in my foot.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth." Okay I'm more relieved that he didn't say dare, but I'm still on the edge my seat.

Gabbie continues and says
"Who is your crush?" She looks at me quickly. David pauses then carries on with his answer. He looks at the guys and says,
"No one, Blake Lively if you really need an answer." The guys cough and laugh and I feel disappointed but I knew that was coming- he would not have said my name.
He doesn't even know me, and I don't know him so why do I even try. He probably likes some popular girl.
But I'm so confused because of what happened after the bell. Is he just being nice or does he like me? I doubt it. I'm  interrupted with David saying it's his turn. I love it when he talks. Stop it Liza!

"Zane,truth or dare?"
"Dare." Zane sounds uneasy.
"Zane, you have to do 7 minutes in heaven, with Gabbie!" I start ooing and other people laugh and join along.
I see Gabbie and Zanes face and feel bad but so good at the same time. Karma!
They both head to an empty room in the house.
"Did they go in Zanes room?!" Toddy asks.
"Yeah I think so". Carly answers
Everyone looks at each other and I'm so confused. They all run and I follow. Turns out there is a window and we all sneak around it. They are about to kiss and see us. We run back and start laughing. After way more than 7 minutes, they come back out. And everything is silent until Heath starts dying laughing and we all join along.

After a while the game dies down were all hanging around when David pulls out a camera and starts filming everyone.
When he comes over I decide to be outgoing and make the first move. I smile and say,
"What are you filming?" He responds back quickly and smiling.
"Nothing really I just like to record cool things." I decide to be funny and say,
"Is that why you're filming me?"  He chuckles and says,
"Maybe." Winks, and walks away. 
At this point I'm hyperventilating and when he walks away I dramatically grab my bottle of water and drink it like I've been dehydrated for weeks and spit it out like they do in the movies. Gabbie laughs, and the other girls look at me with googly eyes. I blush and laugh.
***
Some time goes by, it's about 10-11pm and David is walking up to me and Gabbie when we are heading to leave.

"Gabbie, Todd was supposed to give me a ride home but he is staying longer and so is everyone else. Would you mind.." Gabbie interrupts and says,
"Of course no problem."

As we are getting into the car. David pulls out his camera again. I decide to make the first move, again and I say,
"I have a YouTube channel if you didn't know, maybe you can come and film for me one time."
He smiles and looks at me with a mischievous smile. Then asks,
"What kind of channel?" Him and Gabbie laugh. I turn around and slap him on the chest.
"You're sick" I say.
"A comedy channel, like skits and stuff. I have a little over 200,000." At this point I assume David already knows about Gabbies channel too.
"Yeah id be happy to. Just give me your number and we can figure stuff out." He says.

When he says that my heart starts pounding. I hand him my phone and he hands me his. By the time we're done, we arrive at his house. He gets out and says bye. Gabbies driving out of the drive way and once we're past his house, we immediately start screaming.
"DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID!?" I scream.
"YES HOW COULD YOU NOT!?" She screams back.
"Do you think he likes me?" I ask nervously.
"I really think so. But don't get your hopes up!" She responds back.
We arrive at my house, she hugs  me says bye and I get out of her car. 
When I get inside  the house I go upstairs and change into comfy clothes. I lay on my bed and immediately fall asleep.

***time skip to the morning***

I wake up to my alarm going off. I get up and get ready in 20 mins, grab something to eat and I'm out the door. It takes me 5-10 mins to get to school by car. So I'm right on time.

Shorter chapter but juicy stuff on its way 🍹
ENJOY! THX LOVEZ
Comment and vote!!