Chapter 9 : thought

Davids POV:
She smiled and it lit up the whole room. We start working on our project after a while we get distracted and start talking. At first it was all play but now I'm learning a lot about her.

But I stutter when she asks me this,
"David, why did you punch him?" She asks this with innocence but curiosity. I stop for a minute and act like I need to think about it. I don't. Not at all. I know exactly why, but I can't tell her that.
She doesn't like me more than a friend, thats what she said.
I punched him because I thought that would impress Liza, then I realized the consequences like being suspended and looking like I have a 10 year old mind and brain.

"I really don't know," I say and chuckle. "I wasn't thinking." She tilts her head and smiles. She's outstanding in every way possible, she starts looking at me in a way she hasn't ever before and I start to wonder...what is she thinking?
When I'm looking at her I start to notices the tiniest things I haven't before like her perfect teeth that are like icebergs.
Her lips that I could kiss all day and night, they look like they could complete me in every way. I look at them with complete lust and look her the eyes.

She looks like she's found something she's been needing for a long time. And I hope that is me. I look her up and down and travel back to her lips, I lean in hoping that this will go well.
When I'm half way there, Liza's phone rings and we're disrupted by a call from Gabbie.
She gets up quickly and starts to talk to Gabbie, I can hear partially hear with Gabbies loud voice and she says to look outside, Liza and I run to the window and we see Gabbie standing there with Zane.

Liza ends the call and we both open the door and walk outside,
"Hey guys!" Gabbie exclaims as we walk up to her.
"What's up?" Liza says confused.
"There a hangout at heaths house at 4, see you there!" Gabbie says and leaves. 

I guess she assumes that Liza and I will go. We walk back inside and I ask Liza,
"It's 4:00 now, I'm ready to go. Do you want to grab a bite to eat before we go?" She looks hesitant and she says,
"I don't think I'm going to go..." she drifts off after that. I tilt my head and ask what's wrong.

"Nothing." She says with insecurity. I look her in the eyes and focus on her sadness because I can see it being covered with a fake smile. I look her deep in the eyes and say,
"Tell me the truth." She looks me in the eyes and a tear drops on her face. I wipe it off and more come down.
"Pancake, what's wrong?" I say worried.
She digs her head into my shoulder and hugs me, I'm surprised but I hug her back. After a couple minutes of tears, she lifts her head up and starts to talk, I now she just needs someone to listen.
"My parents are in another country and I've never been alone like this, like alone alone." She says wiping of her running mascara.
I speak up,
"But your not alone pancake. I'm here, Gabbies here, all of our friends are here. Your parents are going to be back, don't worry." She smiles and hugs me again.
"Thank you I really needed that." She says back.
"So do you want to go? Or no?" I ask her. "No, I want to go. Let me just go get ready then we'll get something to eat."
She responds back, then stands up to go get ready. But she stops in her tracks and says,

"Oh my goodness! I have something for you follow me!" She runs up stairs and I follow. She opens a door to what looks like her room. I chuckle and say,
"Liza listen, we just met at least let me buy you dinner." I laugh and she hits me on the chest but laughs too.
"Anyways, this is for you!" She hands me a box wrapped in black wrapping paper. I smile and start to open it.
"Do you like it?" She says and I say back,
"I love it thanks so much! But you really didn't have to."
"No I wanted to! You can use this camera equipment to film and post videos!"
She seems so happy I can't help but smile.
"Thank you so much Liza!" I say and show my gratitude one more time. I get up and hug her.

"Okay, I only have to fix my makeup and then we can go." She says and I confirm with a head nod. I go downstairs, grab my stuff and put it by the door.

A couple minutes later Liza comes downstairs and assume she's ready to go.
She's wearing a maroon t-shirt, black tights and white converse. How the hell is she so gorgeous? We walk to the car and start driving. Everyone is inside so we knock on the front door and there is an immediate answer, we're greeted by Heath.

"Hey! Come in!" He says. We walk in and everyone is staring. Todd, Scotty, Kristen, Zane, Gabbie, Carly, Erin, and Alex are there. I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Scotty starts talking,
"Hey there's Rocky!"
Of course talking about me. Everyone laughs and Liza and I sit down.
We start talking and after a while everything has died down, everyone goes on there's phones and their own small conversation.
Liza and I are just on our phones when I see Liza shiver and I look over and say,
"Are you cold? I'll go get my hoodie from the car." She nods and says thank you. I head to the car to get my black hoodie.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was only Davids POV. The next chapter is going to be another continuation btw. Comment and vote! Hope you Liked it, have a great day!!! ❤️🤗💙