Chapter 12: captivating

Davids POV;
As we walk into mall, Liza already knows we're she needs to go.
Once we get to the store, Liza's starts picking things out and she turns to me and says,
"Can you hold these?" And smiles. She keeps talking even though she's not looking at me.

"Listen, I'm not really this type of girl, but this is an opportunity that I will probably never get again." I nod to myself and say,
"Yeah don't worry, I go through this with my mom and sisters."
She laughs and asks a question that's sparks a conversation,
"How many siblings do you have anyway?" I answer quickly and say,
"Three. Two sisters, and one brother. They're younger than me." I pause,
"You?" I say gesturing to Liza as she hands me something else to hold,
"Two sisters, they're older than me."
I nod and follow Liza as she heads to the dressing rooms.
She turns to me and says,
"Okay, I don't have Gabbie here so your going to have to give me your opinion." I nod my head and say,
"Don't worry, I have a great sense in fashion." she laughs and I smile.

She walks into the the fitting room and she asks me to hand her one of the outfits that she put together, I do so. After a couple of minutes she comes out wearing a white crop, light jeans and white high heels. I'm just in awe of how great she looks.

She looks at me with wide eyes waiting for an opinion, I quickly perk up and say; "You look amazing!" She smiles and it makes the outfit even better

"You look amazing!" She smiles and it makes the outfit even better.
"Thanks! Okay next outfit." She grabs something from my hands and a couple minutes later she comes out wearing white pants, and a white see through patterned shirt. Once again she can pull of anything, she's gorgeous.

 She stands there and I don't know what to say

She stands there and I don't know what to say. Honestly, she's beautiful in so many ways. Astonishing.
"So what do you think?" She says and snaps me out of my thoughts.
"You look so great." I tell her and she smiles again, I swear her smile could light up a room.
I she grabs the last outfit and goes and puts it on.

Moments later she comes out and I've  suddenly lost my breath. She's wearing black dress, a necklace and knee high boots.
One thing comes to my mind; damn.

She walks around and expects me to say something but it feels like all my words have been taken out of my mouth

"Are we going to go through this again?" She says to me. I nod my head and she responds with,
"What about this one?" Without listening to her question I whisper to my self making sure it's still audible,
"Holy fuck." I say and she chuckles. She spins and I feel like she's purposely teasing with my mind.
"Take a picture, it will last longer." She says and winks.
Oh my lord.
I think I'm falling.

She walks back in to the dressing room, gets dressed into her clothes that she came in and we head to the the cash register. Once we get out of the store, it's only 12:45 pm so we decide to get some lunch.
As we're walking towards the food court I start up a conversation,
"Why hasn't Gabbie introduced me to you before?" I ask and she shares the same confused look as I do.
"I'm not sure, actually." She says.
"Maybe she's scared of the chaos we'd cause." I say and she laughs.
"Maybe." She says.

As we are ordering our food I can't help but admire her facial features, her beautiful skin tone of warm, freshly made coffee with cream, her eyes as deep as the dark oak woods. She's beautiful in every way, but she'd never like me. I'm a douche bag, or so that's what she thinks.
Once we have our food we sit down at an empty table and start talking.

Out of the blue she says to me,
"You could've went to school, you know." I smile and say,
"Yeah, but I didn't want to." She smiles and I look up but get caught in her eyes. It's so easy to have a conversation with her, I've never felt this way before.

Later on we get home and it's almost two o'clock and the last classes are about to dismiss. As we get into Liza's house I get a text from Gabbie, I read it out loud to Liza and it says,
"Were meeting at Zanes, you coming?" Liza looks up at me, smiles and nods her head. She grabs her phone and we head to Zanes.
When we get there everyone is just sitting down the couch and talking. Liza heads over to Gabbie and I head over to my friends. When I get to where they are standing, they stop talking.
"What's up guys?" I ask and they don't say anything. I raise an eyebrow in confusion. Todd speaks up first and says ,
"You've been spending lots of time with Liza." I nod and say,
"W-well yeah, we've been doing our project and stuff." Scott raises his eyebrows.
"What the hell are you guys talking about?" I say with anger.
"Liza is awesome, but you've always gone for you know, more popula-" I cut him off.
"I know what you mean, and it's not like I'm going to date her."
I say hiding my admiration for her. They nod along and I immediately regret what I said, I think Liza is somewhat popular, but does it really matter?

After a while I meet up with Liza when we bump into each other.
"Wanna get something to drink with me?" She asks. I nod and say yes. I'm a little thrown off about what my friends said but I try not to show it.
She sits up on the counter and I open the fridge.
"Can you grab me a water?" Liza says and I do so. I grab a water for myself too and we head out of the kitchen.
As we're walking to the main part of where everyone is, I hear multiple text tones from everyone phones and something pops up in Liza's and I's screens.

It's a picture.

I fill with anger.

HIIII!!!
Thank you so much for over 300 reads! I hope you enjoy the book.
-disclaimer-
The next few chapters are going to be filled with drama and going to be a little sad. I would prepare.

Comment and vote!!
Have a great day lovez 💕