Chapter 13: damaged

Liza's POV;
I hear a beep on my phone and look down.
I see David do the same and a angry look appears on his face. I look at my phone and I see the picture.
I don't know what to feel.
Anger.
Sadness.
Confusion.
Lust?

It's a picture of David and I, looking a little too intimate. It's looks real but somebody photoshopped it,
I look at the picture of David and I  "kissing" from when we were in the kitchen and look at everyone else. They have the same confused face as I do on and out of the corner of my eye, I see Davids friends laughing.
I look at David and he's angrier then I've ever seen him.  Everyone is laughing and whispering.
Tears fill my eyes because I know that he doesn't want that, and I guess I don't either.
He grabs a bottle and smashes it on the ground, everyone jumps and stays quiet.
"Who else did you send this too?" He says sternly. His friends are still laughing and I assume everyone in the school and I think he does too.
Why is he so angry?
"Why would you do this?" He yells.
"Seriously, can you just tell me why the fuck you would do this?" He says again.
I feel a tear drop down on my cheek and I immediately wipe it off.
Davids friends are quiet now. 
He shakes his head and puts his hands through hair frustrated and grunts loudly.

"Do you realize what you've done?" He says and I scrunch my eyebrows together try to understand what he's trying to say.

"You've ruined my whole reputation." He says with anger.

Right then and there a wave of everything drenches me and I my eyes fill up with warm, salty tears.
I look at David and he looks at me with an frustrated expression.
I grab my stuff and storm out of the house.
I'm walking down the driveway fast. I try to keep it together incase anybody sees me but I can't help it. I burst into tears and keep walking. I can't stop walking until I get home.
I can't help myself though.

When I get inside my house I slam the door, and throw my bag on the ground. I slouch down the door, put my hands on my head and cry.
Just cry. I sit there for a minute or two and start to get mad. I need to take my anger out on something.
I run into the living room and throw the pillows and blankets on the ground and across the room. That's not enough.
I stomp in to the kitchen, grab a plate and smash it on the ground. I do that a couple times and sigh at the mess I've made. I slouch upstairs into my room and look at what is on my bed, it's the box and wrapping paper from the gift I gave david. I walk over to it and rip it apart.
I hate him.
I hate that he doesn't like me back.
I hate that he's completely different around his guy friends than me.
I hate how much I like him.
I hate how he gives my so much pain.
I hate that word.
I hate what it gives me.
I hate what he gives me.
Fuck you David Dobrik.
I like you.

I flop on my bed and cry.
"We're just friends" he would say.
"I'm so sick and fucking tired of being just friends!" I yell out loud that time.
I run my hands though my hair and pull it.
I'm over it. I've decided what to do. I just have to shut the people out that remind me of David.
Everyone? I guess so. But I don't know what will make me not think of him. I don't have anything else to do except that.
I can't stop god damn thinking about him.
His aroma.
His face.
His hair.
His eyes. Oh, his eyes.
His humour.
His personality.
Him.
"Stop!" I say that out loud too.

I hear a ring on my phone and ignore it.
Why?
Because I know it's from Gabbie.
Why?
Because ever since we were 7 that's what she'd do. When I got upset, she'd call me.
I let it ring and go into the bathroom.
I look in the mirror and see my mascara running, teary face.
What about me?
What about me makes him just want to be friends?
I let him in. I let him into my inner world. I let him comfort me. I let him lead me in.
I let him tell me we were just friends.
I lean my hands on the sink inspecting my face. I sigh and start to walk but get dizzy and fall on the ground.
I am falling for him.
I struggle to get up and slowly lay on my bed. I close my eyes and a tear falls out, my eyes become heavy and I get underneath my covers so I can be done with this day.

god dammit dobrik,
I don't want to be just friends.

I know, I know. This is a long awaited chapter and I am so sorry! I've been really busy but there's so many more chapters to come! Thank you so much for the love and support and all. Comment, vote and enjoy!!