Chapter 7

After Toriel left, Asriel said,"Hey, Frisk?" "Yeah?" Frisk responded. "Do you want to meet my friend? She was actually the first fallen human!" Asriel said excited for another human to meet Chara. "Sure, what's her name?" Frisk asked him. "Her name is Chara!" Asriel told her. "Sure, I'd love to meet another human! Where is she?" Frisk asked. "Uhh, it's... A long story." "I'm not in a hurry! "Frisk said as she sat down on her own bed and Asriel sat on his. "Okay, so..."

Frisk paid close attention as Asriel his entire story about how when Chara fell, and about the time when they tried to make that pie for their dad. Frisk paid extra close attention when he mentioned her 'idea to free monsters from the underground and how they fed her buttercup flowers. About when she was really sick and his parents were trying to get her to pull through it. Again, she listened closely when he brought up the fact that when he absorbed her soul, they had split control over the body. She still listened as close as she could when he said when he retreated from the humans and got back home alive.

"Why didn't you fight back though?"

A/n ik therez not much, and i didnt get to write wat i wanted to but thats because we got hit with a pretty bad storm and i had to write this on mah phone so yeah, new chapter when we get power back.