Chapter 8

'Hey, Azzy, who's that?' Chara asked.

'Oh, her? That's Frisk! She just fell into the underground!' Asriel answered.

'Oh, you mentioned her meeting me, can I? Please?' Chara begged

'Sure, I was going to let you anyway, just let me finish my story, okay?' Asriel told her

'Okay!' Chara said.

"Asriel! Earth to Asriel!" Frisk said, waving a hand in front of Asriel's face. "Huh?" He said shaking his head, "What is it, Frisk?" He asked. "You weren't responding. Were you thinking about something?" Frisk asked him. "No, i was talking to Chara! You will understand once i finish my story." He explained. "Oh, okay, go on," Frisk said as she sat back down on the bed.

"So after I got back home, I had figured out that me and Chara not only have split control over my body, but over my mind too!" Asriel said. "Huh? I'm still confused." Frisk said. "We can basically talk in my mind." Asriel said, more straight forward. "Oh, now I get it, so when your souls fused, her mind and personality just got added to yours, and you can talk in your mind without the need to do it out loud, and when you allow her, she can take control of the body." Frisk said, making sure she got everything right. "Yep!" Asriel said. "And I was wondering if you would like to meet her, it will look like its just me but you will be talking to her soul even though it's in my body." Asriel informed her. "Sure, I'd love to meet her!" Frisk said. "Okay, I'll be right back, Frisk, when i come back in the room, Chara will be in control." Asriel said, walking out of the room. "Okay!" Frisk said.

30 seconds later Asriel, or Chara walked back int he room. "Greetings!" Chara said to Frisk. "Asriel has informed me that your name is Frisk?" Chara asked, making sure she got the name right. "Yep! And your Chara, the first fallen human, right?" Frisk said. " Uh huh!" Chara confirmed. "So, your friends with Azzy too?" Chara asked. "Yep, he was the first monster that found me when I fell, I'm so sorry about your plan failing to work by the way." Frisk said, truly feeling sorry for Chara.

A/N : i said i knew what would be in it, not that it will be super long. anyway, i do know what i am going to do for the next chapter, and maybe the next after that, and its all planned out in my mind, too. Also, the power finally got turned back on after so many hours of only playing on my phone and it almost going dead with out my laptop.

next update is 1-2 days from now

word count: 500 words