Chapter 16

"O-Oh, hi U-Undyne!" The yellow dinosaur creature referred to as Alphys said. Then, 10 seconds after Alphys turned the light on she noticed the human and former Prince and Queen standing beside her friend. She knew they were coming because of her security cameras she had hidden around the underground that she used to watch for humans, but she didn't know that they would have come as quickly as they did...  "O-Oh my god, i-is that.... the former Q-queen and P-prince of the entire underground, T-Toriel and Asriel!?" Alphys exclaimed. Toriel sighed, as she did when the shop keeper in Snowdin had acted the same way toward her. Toriel took a step toward Alphys, and Alphys stayed still as a statue, she was extremely nervous for what her former Queen was going to say, whether she was going to yell at her or be extremely kind. "Yes, I, Toriel, am your former Queen, and Asriel here is the former Prince, but we do not take the name 'Queen' and 'Prince' any longer. Please refer to us by own names if you will." Toriel said kindly. "O-oh, w-well then, Toriel, Asriel, I-I'm sorry." Alphys stuttered without hesitation.

"It is alrigh - What was that?" Toriel was cut off by a loud bang from what seemed to be inside the wall that was to the left of the door Alphys had come out of earlier. "O-Oh, it's just Mettaton." Alphys said with no worries. Alphys hadn't even noticed Frisk was there because she had been hiding behind Toriel the whole time. "But, uhhh, Alphys?" Undyne spoke up. "Yeah?" Alphys replied.  "We kind of brought a human with us....." Undyne said, after another bang from within the wall.

 "O-oh no..." Alphys said before everything went white, and when the lights came back on, there where 2 multicolored lights, one that was shining on just Alphys and Toriel, and one that was shining on Frisk, Undyne, and Asriel. 

A/N sorry for the extremely short chapter, i have major writers block and probably will not have another chapter out for another 3 days  or so, but that should be all the waiting you guys have to do until the next chapter.
Word count: 371 words
next update: 3 days