→ THE MAZE TRIALS SERIES

THE MAZE TRIALS SERIES

Follow Adeline's story in the The Maze Trials Series.

S Y N O P S I S:

Sun Flares → Before the Maze [The Maze Runner, Prequel]

Sun Flares Before the Maze [The Maze Runner, Prequel]

Save us from the Flare,

Before the Maze. Before the Scorch. Before losing her memories. Before losing him to the virus that she was meant to help find a cure to, Adeline was a normal girl.

But she was also very important, and she didn't know it. Not until WICKED found her.

The Maze Trials → Newt [The Maze Runner, Book 1]

The Maze Trials Newt [The Maze Runner, Book 1]

Everything is going to change.

When she comes to, curled up on her side inside some strange elevator of sorts, the only thing Adeline can remember is her name. Anything else about herself — who she is, her childhood, her family — are gone. Her mind feels empty, like a dark void. Then, when the doors to the elevator open, she realises that she is not alone. She is surrounded by a large group of boys, who welcome her to the Glade, an encampment surrounded by four towering stone walls.

But, she's the first and only girl who has come up in that Box.

Like herself, nobody can remember anything about who they are, the outside world nor why they are here. The one thing they do know is this: those doors close at night, and open again the next morning.

Well, until everything starts to change.

The Scorch → Newt [The Maze Runner, Book 2]

The Scorch Newt [The Maze Runner, Book 2]

You are all still here because of an uncanny will to survive.

Solving the Maze was meant to be the end. No more tests. No more puzzles. They thought that by escaping the Maze that they'd been stuck in for two years, they could go back to their old lives. Find their families. But, they aren't aware of the world they would be going back to.

The world is dying. A wasteland. Struck by Solar Flares and falling to a virus that is driving the population of the world to madness. A virus named 'The Flare'. The happy ending the Gladers had hoped for is non existent, and they are thrown into another challenge.

Enter the Scorch, trek through dangerous conditions, face the Cranks and get to the Safe Haven to find the cure to the virus that is killing the world.

The Maze was one thing, the Scorch is another.

The Flare → Newt [The Maze Runner, Book 3]

The Flare Newt [The Maze Runner, Book 3]

As we tried to instill in each of our subjects over and over, WICKED is good..

The trials are over. WICKED are planning to restore the survivors memories and complete the final cure for the Flare. But, with her memories back, Adeline remembers her past, distrusts WICKED and is fed up with their lies. The time for lies is over, and so are the acts of betrayal by old friends.

But, sometimes the truth hurts more than lies and Adeline has to learn to cope with what she now knows about the boy she loves and try move forward. But, moving forward will be difficult.

And not everyone will make it to the end.