→ FOREWORD

As Group B is a different maze but with the same experiment, they would have called things somewhat different. On the next part, I have added some jobs and their names to what they are in Group A as well as the sections of the Glade. Some jobs aren't changed because I couldn't come up with different words for some ("Slicers" and "Keepers" aren't changed). Bricknicks and Builders are a combined job in Group B. The Keepers House (known as the Homestead in Group A) are where the Keepers sleep and where the Medics house the wounded or sick and the Slammer is the Pit, as called in the Maze Runner movie. Group B refer to themselves as Gladers like Group A, and sleep in hammocks like they also did in the movie, except for the Keepers. A Gathering is called a Keepers Meeting. The only known vocabulary from Group B is "stick" and so that is the only Group B slang I'm going to add into the fanfiction. Pretty much they will just speak normally, and add in "stick" whenever it feels appropriate.

All character's (except for Adeline, Victoria and Matt and other characters of girls of Group B) and the majority of the plot belong to James Dashner. If copied or plagiarized I will report anyone who passes off this fanfiction as their own. The trilogy belongs to James Dashner. I only own the character's Adeline, Victoria and Matt, as well as minor Group B characters Annie, Esther, Ruth and Susie.

This is an AU set in Group B, and will only be following the events from The Maze Runner to The Scorch Trials. Some events added are from the Scorch Trials movie, so part 2 of the AU isn't an exact copy of "The Scorch".