No need to explain.

Hey! Quick mention before reading. I love everyone I mention in this story. No hate towards anyone. I wouldn't include someone in my story if  I didn't like them. Anyways my first story that I'm writing so no hate please! :) thanks
--------------------------------------------------------

Joey POV

Daniel left. He had another business trip of his. I always hated when he left me home alone, while he had fun adventures. But that's his job so I never complained.

I was home alone on the couch scratching my dog Wolf's ear. He always made me feel better when Daniel wasn't around.

I stopped editing my new vlog that I planned on posting tomorrow to check my phone. I went on Twitter to just to see what everyone was up to. I saw my best friend Meghan tweeted her big announcement that she was gonna be a new host on a Disney XD show , Polaris Primetime. I was so proud of her when she broke the news to me at first.

I decided to text Meghan for us to hang out later today since I wasn't really busy. Other than editing, but I needed a brake anyway. Plus we hadn't seen each other in a while.

*TEXT MESSAGES

Joey: Hey Girl! Have any plans for later today?

Meghan: Hey Joey. :) No not really. Why? Wanted to hang out?

Joey: haha maybe. I miss you!

Meghan: okay. Haha miss you too!  We should go to this mall I know. Its a little outside of LA but its okay. They have a crystals shop I think you might like. ;)  Plus I'll be leaving out of town in 3 days. we can hang before I leave.

Joey: OMG! Yes I'm glad I texted you. What time? And where are you going?

Meghan: I'll stop by your house in a hour to pick you up and we can head from there. Sound good? And we can talk about me leaving later when we hang out.

Joey: Yeah OK. Sounds good. See you in a bit.

It was only 10:30 am. So I got up from the couch and turned on my vlogging camera to start a new vlog.

*Vlogging

Joey: AH! Good day everyone and welcome to today's video. Where I'm Vlogging today. Danny isn't home so I'll be hanging out with Meghan in a little bit. Where gonna go to this mall outside of LA. Where there is a small crystal shop. So I'm excited about that. And yeah. I'll see you guys in a bit.

*Stops Vlogging

One hour later

I heard Meghan honk her horn outside. I walked outside, locked the house door and turned on my vlog camera. I stepped inside the passenger seat of Meghan's car.

*Vlogging

Joey:Hey Meghan!

I gave Meghan a hug And faced the camera on Meghan.

Meghan: Hey Joey! Ready for the drive? It will only be a hour long drive but trust me the drive is worth it when we arrive at that cool crystal store I mentioned.