Missed

(New posting schedule. Every other day new chapter will be posted.)
-----------------------------------------------

*Three days later

Shane POV

Ryland has been giving me space. He doesn't cuddle me at night anymore. Since I told I didnt feel comfortable.

It gets awkward between us now.

We've been at the same routine for the past three mornings.

Ryland gets ready for work.

He hugs me and gives me a peck on the cheek.

Ryland: Alright babe, I'm off for work. I'll see you tonight. Bye. I love you.

Shane: Okay. Bye.

I shut the door behind him.

I know I must sound like a dick for not saying I love you back. But it doesn't feel right anymore.

I've been hating myself lately. I started to emotionally eat when Ryland wasn't home. Except when I went to film a podcast.

I tried hiding the fact that I was depressed. I didn't want my close friends bringing up the conversation that I need professional help. Because I dont. I can handle this situation myself.

Thats why I gave Ryland a second chance. I didn't love him the way he loved me anymore. My feelings for him aren't the same. But I want to try and fix that. Maybe spending more time with him will make me realize why I loved him in the first place. To show me that we are meant to be.

I wanted to take my mind off things for the day. Do something different. Also to apologize to my fans that I missed a day of posting. I should know that many of my supporters await for my new video every week day. I shouldn't have let them down. No, I'm not gonna make a apology or a explanation video.

I'm going to film a collab video.

I didn't have anyone in mind. So I tweeted about it to see if any other youtubers were down to film today.

*TWITTER

@ShaneDawson: Feel like filming a collab video! Any other fellow youtubers who are free and down to film today? :)

I turned off my phone and decided to shower. I didn't have the best hygiene at the moment, since I hadn't had the motivation to do anything other than to edit.

Joey POV

I didn't move from the couch once.

Except to use the bathroom or feed my dogs.

I hadn't been eating lately either. I just never have the appetite anymore.

I've just been sitting on the couch stalking my fans and Daniel. I was curious where he was.

I kept looking through his Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. He seemed to distant from Instagram and Snapchat. He never talked about me. I was surprised since Daniel and me keep receiving concerned tweets about where am I. He just going on with his life. He only tweeted his normal tweets. Joking around about his favorite idols. I loved him for that.

I was starting to feel lonely and depressed. I hated that feeling. I knew if I fell into a deep depression, I wouldn't be able to get out of it.

I decided to text Meghan. She was always there for me when I needed her. I felt bad that day I kicked her out that day. I just wanted to be alone.

*TEXT MESSAGES

Joey: Hi Meghan. I'm sorry about the other day. I just needed some me time. I'm starting to feel depressed and I dont want that to take over. Your the only one that knows about the situation. Could you come over and keep me company? :)