Hurt

Reminder: I love everyone I include in this story. No hate/shade thrown to anyone.
------------------------------------------

Shane POV

I jumped into my car. I had just left the Fullscreen building. Where my set of my podcast Shane and Friends was recorded. I loved my job. Being able to come and record a fun new episode with a new guest. I was actually excited to head home. I was hoping my boyfriend Ryland would be home. I hadn't seen him since this morning when he got up early to head to work. He worked as Clevver news host. I wanted to see him already. Give him a huge hug, ask him how his day went, and kiss him all over. I loved Ryland. And I knew he loved me too.

I drove into my drive way. I saw Ryland's car, meaning he was home. I got excited. I jumped out of my vehicle. I smirked as I looked at Ryland's car. Made me think of him and how I would go inside grab him and kiss him.

As I put my key into the lock, I heard mumbles coming from inside. Thinking Ryland was watching TV. I pushed the door open.

Shane: WHAT THE FUCK?

Ryland and some unfamiliar guy were sitting on my couch making out. Ryland had his hands wrapped around the strangers waist. The guy had his hands behind Ryland's neck. This stranger was different from me.  Compared to me he was beautiful in my opinion. He had a great body and hair from a common fuck boy.  Tears became to run down my cheeks. Ryland and the guy separated and stood up from the couch.

I looked at Ryland. He had already deep sorrow in his eyes. Thinking maybe I'll automatically forgive him.

Shane: W-why? I thought-

Ryland cut me off.

Ryland: I'm sorry. I didn't know you were co-

He stopped talking, realizing he was not making the situation better. He looked at the floor.

Ryland: I didn't mean to hurt you.

Shane: Oh, you've done more than hurt me.

I glanced at the stranger standing in my living room. I looked at my shoes.

Shane: Leave.

I pointed at the front door.

Ryland: Shane....

He said in low pitched voice.

I raised my voice a little louder.

Shane: LEAVE!

I bursted into tears.

Ryland and the stranger walked out of the house. I slammed the door behind them.

I leaned against the door. I began to sob uncontrollably. I sat on the floor with my head leaning against the front door. My dog Uno came and licked my tears away. As my cat Cheeto snuggled under my arms purring. I smiled. At least I have them.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey! I hope your liking it so far. I'm putting as much effort at possible. I dont really have a posting schedule. So I will post whenever I have a new chapter ready.

Thanks for all the support!
Follow my twitter @ Sabrina0719
Love,Sabrina