Never

(*IMPORTANT REMINDER*: I noticed last chapter has 4 times its reads than the one published before that. Just wanted to remind y'all that make sure y'all dont accidentally skip a chapter. That way chapters in the future make sense.)

Joey POV

I sat across from Daniel. I looked down at marble counter table.

I cleared my throat.

Joey: Well...are you going to explain to me what the hell happened?

Daniel looked at me scared. He made himself look all innocent.

Daniel: Joseph....

He let out a big sigh.

Daniel: Since you are the best, I know you'll forgive me. Because your perfect, and you won't be angry. You'll understand my reasons.

He looked up at me.

I stayed silent. I didn't want to get hurt again, to be lied to. I tried not getting lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.

Daniel looked down at his hands.

Joey: Who is he?

Daniel: You don't know him. He's a old friend.

Tears began to form in his eyes.

Daniel: I did it because he was in bad, horrible relationship. I was just there to fill a emotional hole in his life. He needed me, Joey!

I stood up and slammed my hand on the table.

Joey: I NEEDED YOU TOO DANIEL!! I loved you! While you were making love to someone somewhere else!!

Daniel: I thought you would understand.

Joey: STOP! Don't try and pin this on me.

I crossed my arms.

Joey: Do you have feelings for him?

He ran his fingers in his hair.

Daniel: I don't know.

I let out a deep sigh and rolled my eyes.

Daniel stood up and walked towards me.

Daniel: Joseph, please hear me out.

He reached for my hand and held it.

Daniel: I'm sorry. For all the countless times I lied to you. I've hurt you. And I'm sorry for every damn reason your mad at me. I want to give you the type of love thats not fake and practiced, but real and honest. I know my apologies don't mean shit to you right now. But one thing I can promise you is that I will try harder. To be a better boyfriend in the future, but thats if you want there to be a future. I love you Joey.

He gave my hand a squeeze.

Daniel: Do you see us, having a future?

I started crying again. I moved my hand away from Daniel's. I wiped my tears from my face.

I shook my head.

Joey: No. No, Daniel. I dont.

I rubbed my nose.

Daniel: Why?

He looked at me with his red puffy eyes from crying.

Joey: You- you lied to me. You want us to have a real honest relationship. When we never had one in the first place. There was nothing real or honest about what you did! You ruined this relationship! You ruined the chance of there ever being a "us" in the future!! I can't love you anymore, Daniel. At least not the same as before.

Daniel frowned and looked down at the floor.

Daniel: I see. I'm sorry.

He reached for my hand.

Joey: Stop please.

Daniel: Okay.

He chewed the inside of his lip and looked around the kitchen.

Daniel: Do you mind if I stay for the rest of the day? To you know, pack my things. I don't wanna bother you.

Joey: Yeah thats fine.

----------------------------------------

Also *again* make sure y'all aren't missing any chapters. Sorry if y'all haven't received any notifications when chapters are being published.