A Home, Finally.

Sky Pov.

   I can't get over how beautiful she is. Her mesmerizing amber eyes, flowing hair, and soft lips. I try to focus. I jog a little bit to catch up with Whisp, who was ahead of us, presumably because she wanted to avoid us asking about what Dandy said. The name Dandy rings a bell, but I just can't figure it out! Whisp stops for a moment.

   "Well, this is my stop." We're in the middle of a forest! How can this be 'her stop'?! 

   "Whisp, excuse me for asking, but are you blind?! There's nothing for miles!" Whisp nods.

    "Exactly. No one for miles. No one will corrupt my peace. Except for Dandy, but she's allowed to." Dandy looks chipper at the news.

    "Are we gonna start a new pack?! That's what Mom said to do!" Whisp nods,

    "This time, you'll get to chose what you want to do. No forcing you to be a warrior, Beta, or medicine wolf." Dandy starts to literally hop up, and down!

    "Ooh! Beta is fun, but Daniel had a cool job also! And I always admired the warriors! I can't choose!" Whisp tries to get back on topic.

    "So, I'm leaving. Don't get caught again, even if that time you had backup, it was stupid. Also, Ross never explained how he got caught. You said he, and Barney stayed. The maze I built wouldn't have worked without him, he was the 'main event' as Doc called it. Shubbs, I'm so sorry I built that. It was Doc's way of letting me know you weren't safe. Ross, I'm sorry I designed the formula Doc used to make you see...what you saw. Stay safe." She starts to turn away, but I get an idea. I grab her arm, and stop her.

     "Wait, Whisp! I wanted to ask you something!" She turns to me.

     "Okay, ask away." I blush, letting go of her arm. 

     "Well, we have a house now! We have more than enough money to support two more people there! Would you, and Dandy like to stay with us?!" She looks thoughtful. I hear a resounding murmur of acceptance through the others. Even if they didn't agree, they wouldn't have a choice. I pay the most rent, at least four times the equal split. My job as a YouTuber paid so much, and my channel got big quickly. 

    "You really would do that for us?! You guys ARE the best!" Dandy basically was bouncing off every surface nearby, reminding me of a ping pong ball. 

    "If Dandy wants to, I'm in. Thank you guys so much!" Whisp accepts. She doesn't realize that we should be thanking her, she saved us, twice! I thought about what life will be like, with her in it. I'd be able to see her wonderful face everyday, and maybe one day, she'll open up! If only...