The Colosseum

Jess Pov.

    I stare at the crumpled forms in the cages, my friends. I try to summon enough courage to shock the life out of them. It won't hurt, they would just feel like they drifted off to sleep. So why can't I bring myself to do it? Why can't I just kill them?! Angrily, I slam my fist onto the bars. I made these cages by bending the crates into bars, extremely makeshift. So when I hit the bars, they fall off! Stupid Asgardian strength! I lift them, and suddenly get an idea. If I'm too weak to kill them...I'm going to make them think they're already in hell. (Chills went down my spine writing that.)  I've heard of a place where people without magic buy magic people. Then, they pit the magic people in fights, and bet on them. It's horrible, but in this new world I've created, it's kill, or be killed. I fix the cage, and head to grab an advertising flyer. They're everywhere. I find one, and look it over. It's disgusting, but perfect for my uses.

    To all normal people-                                                                                                                                                                        The magic population is inferior, they're freaks! Sell them to us, or enter your submission yourself! Watch the battles that they fight, and bet on them! The fights are every day, twenty four seven! Contact us at the old town hall! Get ready to rumble, at the Colosseum!

   I smirk. Get ready to rumble, indeed.

    Author here! Holy shit, that was dark! Sorry it was so short, but I need to talk to you guys. I never thought I would say it, but...I need to cut a book. I know I said I wouldn't, but if I'm going to update as often as I used to, I'm going to have to. I'm so sorry for this. I need your opinions, which should I cut? I'm thinking Crafting Dead, because it's not attracting much attention. Please forgive me. I couldn't live with myself if you guys hated me too. See you Belladonnas...