ReaderxHibari:You're mine only.

Today I brought the kids at the orphanage to a cafe as they've never been to one before. I am a very kind person who sponsored the orphanage for a very long time.All the kids there call me nee-chan for that reason.

The staff at the cafe gladly serve any cake and tea the kids like. As for myself I ordered my favorite strawberry shortcake.

Just than the bell at the door jingle a little and all attention was at the door. A man had walked in with an annoyed face.

hibari pov(point of view) :

Tch, if I didn't owe sasagawa(kyoko) a favour I wouldn't be in here.So many people.Weirdly all kids.How annoying and noisy.I didn't know this was a playground.

'its that customer. She was really nice to bring the kids from the orphanage. 'the staff said.I guess she could tell I was annoyed with the noise.

hibari : strawberry shortcake.

'erm...sorry but that customer has taken all of it.'

Tch...why did I end up like this.I shouldn't have owed her a favour.Now I have to return it no matter what. I walk to her realising she was...kinda cute.But that doesn't interest me.

hibari : sell me a few pieces.

'eh?why?'

hibari : none of your buisness.

'I refuse. Its my favourite. And...I plan to give it as a gift. '

hibari : any price.I need to return a favour.

'you could've said that earlier. I don't really care so much for the money. Take it.Free.'

This girl...she's generous.Oh well,whatever. I just need to return the favour. I was going to leave when she grabbed onto my hand.I swing her off due to instinct.

Oh shit...she's going to bang into something. What have I done.I didn't show any of that expression of course. Just the usual cold one.

Oh...much to my surprise, she spinwheeled and landed properly. She has some skills . That's surprising. ..she looked weak.

my pov :

phew...are all the vongola people like that? Swinging people away like that . What's with him? cold expression....I almost got hit . Can't he be caring a little?

'erm...can you help me get to vongola?'

hibari : hm?why should I?

' I kinda noticed your vongola ring.I thought you could help me...hehe.'

hibari : you are?

'FN ,LN FN. kyoko!!!Tsuna!!!They called me.I kinda...forgot where they stay...'

hibari :fine.Come with me.

---------------------------

Reach vongola base. ..

me:kyoko!!!!!

kyoko: FN !!! What took you so long?

me:heh heh...I kinda saw your guardian and than pretended I forgot how to come here. ..so I could hitch a ride.

Hibari grabbed onto my collar and now my face was very near his. He had an annoyed face now after knowing I tricked him.

me:heh heh...

I blush real hard...as I've never got such to a close distance with a guy before. He smirked after seeing my face and decides to let go off me and walked away in the opposite direction when he saw tsuna and stopped in his steps.

hibari : I don't owe you anything.

tsuna : it...doesn't really matter though. ..oh.Have you met FN? She's really good at getting stuff. Rare or difficult, she can find it.

hibari : hmph.

He looks angry glancing at you and than walks off.

oops...looks like I offended him a little. Than...what was that smirk all about??? I think about it and blush some more...FN!!! FN!!! STOP THINKING!!!YOUR FACE IS RED AND HOT!!!