9:useless struggle

chiyuu:its ready.

me:oh.Okay.

takeshi : woah...I didn't know you had your own private plane.

me : well...now you know.

I pulled chiyuu's hand and climbed the stairs to up the plane.I made chiyuu sit beside me.Kyouya came and pulled chiyuu's wrist. It hurt her so much that she stood up.

hibari : sorry but that's my seat.

takeshi pulled the other of chiyuu's wrist, 'I wanna seat here too.' I pulled chiyuu's wrist from takeshi down and tried to made her seat,'no this is her seat . Both of you seat somewhere else.'

kyouya giggled,'a naughty bird is trying to fly out of my grasp isn't she?'He let go of chiyuu's wrist and walked to my front. He bend down forward making me blush. I looked away from him avoiding direct eye contact. Chiyuu. ..is here

Suddenly the plane jerked and he fell on me.His head on my shoulder. 'Kyouya...ge...get up.' I waited for him to get up but I felt a sudden moist sensation at my neck. 'ky...kyouya...chiyuu...' Than kyouya left my body as takeshi had grabbed kyouya by the back of his collar.

takeshi : the plane is taking off . Let's get a seat.

hibari : I'll be back. My chibi.

chiyuu:chibi?Your new name?Seems fitting.

me:you don't get to call me that.

chiyuu:why?I am too taller than you.Anyone taller than you can call you that isn't it?

me:I pay you.You don't get to . AND...YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE TALLER!!!ISN'T IT?!!!

chiyuu:how about LN chibi?

me: putting my last name doesn't make it better !!!!

chiyuu:no?FN chibi?

me:doing that just makes it worser!!! FN only!!!

chiyuu:how petty.

me: I pay you! !!At least respect me!!!

chiyuu:how about chibi-san?

me:how's that better?!!!

chiyuu:san.It has a san at the back. There's lots of respect in there.

me:chiyuu!!!Come back here!!!

I chase her around the plane while she tries not to get caught.The flying plane jerks a little and I lose my balance falling into someone's lap.

I look up and realise its takeshi. I blush so hard....My face...into his lap...I felt a soft touch to my head.Takeshi was messing with my hair.Someone is on me.So...heavy. ..

me:chiyuu!!!

chiyuu:hiii!!! Hot guy . I'm chiyuu.The one below can ignore.Hot guys shouldn't be chibi-san's only

me : chiyuu!!!GET OFF ME!!!

hibari : okay. Enough playing.

Kyouya picked me and chiyuu up by the collar at the back. 'let me down!!!' I yelled. He let go of chiyuu and suddenly his face came close. 'I refuse.' he whispered into my ears.

What he refuse???There's so many people watching!!!He has to let me go!!Argh...I'm so embarassed. ..

hibari pov :

So cute. ...her embarassed face . I've never seen such an embarrassed face of hers.I never knew she would be this embarrassed in front of other people.

I admit I was enjoying her useless struggle in my grasp.