23: punishment

chiyuu: why's the bitch here?

me:she's working with us.

chiyuu: you sure?

me: um.No problem.

chiyuu: did she threaten you?  tell me.It must be.

me: chi...yuuuu!!!!! I am over here!!!

Carrie: hahaha...she didn't.

chiyuu: hmmm...anyways make her sign this contract.

carrie: eh????

chiyuu: so we can sue her if she abuses us.

Carrie: sign it.

me:I am part mafia!!! I don't do contracts!!! I just pay you!!!!

Carrie: she's right.

chiyuu: doesn't matter.Make her sign it.Than we can make her buy things for us.

carrie: oh...*eyes sparkle* really?

chiyuu: *eyes sparkle* yes.If she doesn't buy for us, we'll say she abuse us.

me: it doesn't work like that!!!

carrie and chiyuu: *dark clouds* sign it.Or else....muahahahaha...

me: x_x llll I'm staring to regret my decision... I just created an evil duo. Teh!!! In the first place you just buy whatever you like using my money!!! Isn't it?!!!

carrie: eh...it works like that? * eyes sparkle* the best!!!

chiyuu: tch.And I almost succeeded in making her sign this.

me: stop asking me to do ridiculous things!!!

Suddenly I felt a small wind near my ear. Someone's so close to me it's making me blush.I want to turn my head around but can't. ..the person's hands  cup onto my cheeks not allowing me to.

I look at carrie and chiyuu to only see them giggle.

me:who are you?

'me of course.' he whispered.

me: kyouya !!!!

I turn around and hug him.He strokes my hair. Kyouya. ..he's doing it in a different way...This time, more comfortable. ..

hibari: who bullied my chibi?

me:she!!! *points chiyuu*

chiyuu: she. * points carrie*

carrie: (whines) I did not!!!

hibari: eh...That wouldn't be nice. The chibi I know doesn't accuse people.Now...now...go wear that dress I bought you . That's a punishment.

me:(whines) I'm the one being accused!!!

' doesn't matter. I just need an excuse to come out with a punishment. ' he whispered once again in my ears.Kyouya...always being mean to me.

me:eh...(whines)but that's not fair! !!

hibari:too bad than.

I go into my room and wear that dress.Argh damn it...I can't reach the zipper.

hibari: I'll help you.

He came close to me but instead of helping me with the zipper...I felt a moist sensation down my back. .. I was blushing so hard I didn't know what to do...

me:ky...ky...kyouya...what are you...you doing. ..?

I moan a little as he bites on the nape of my neck...( the area of your neck above your back) He doesn't answer me... He just does what he likes and licks to the side of my neck. ..