37:about alsia

my pov:

kyouya. ..he's not coming. For one week..I've waited.  He didn't appear at all...Maybe...kojo is right.

I want to go out. Out of this hospital. But somehow I can't. ..maybe because of the vehicle accident? The resistant pill is not working?

I can't walk through the hallway not getting tired. Just a few meters and I end up sitting on the floor.

And there's kojo's guards who don't let me really go anyway unless it near the hospital.

chiyuu and carrie...they haven't be coming to see me too. I miss them. I only get to see carrie a few times when kojo is not around.  She would bring me tasty sweets which would make me really happy.

But always...she would only be able to come for a short while and leave before the guards she kicked in the butt wakes up.

The guards got so used to it, they couldn't care much anymore.

carrie: yo chibi-san. So? Am I going to do it or?

'we'll leave.10mins.'

carrie: kicking your butt sounds like a better option.

'no no no. 30 mins.'

carrie: okie.Sounds fair.

me:sweets???

carrie: Here you go.Strawberry shortcake. how are you feeling?

me: as usual. ..can't really walk out.

carrie: poor thing.

me: carrie...can I ask you something?

carrie: what is it?

me: erm...what's this betrayal kojo talks about you?

carrie: oh that. .. I... was with kojo before and erm...I really love him I don't know if he's the same to me...we did a lot of fun things together. I enjoyed my time with him really. I've never met someone more dominant than me...I guess that's what attracted me...

me: Carrie. ..but I thought you said...he rejected. ..you. ..

carrie: he did . After I had his kid that is.

me: ki...kid?

carrie: he told me he hated me and wanted me to leave him.Said was just playing with me. He tried to kill our kid...

me: than...Where's that kid now?

carrie: she's alsia.

me: whaaat...that baby he put under my care.That baby...is yours and his...?

Carrie:um. I killed his people trying to kill alsia.He saw that disobedience as betrayal.  He even threatened to kill me if I don't move away.

me: kojo told me that was a servant of that house.I just figured she was a tool or something.

carrie: but I couldn't protect her in the end and kojo took her away from me.I thought she really died. I didn't think...she would still be alive.

me: carrie...why didn't you say anything?!!!!

carrie: I'm happy to be able to see her like that.

me: I promise to return alsia to you.

----------------------------

kojo: hi. my FN.

me:kojo...

He sat right beside me. He leaned in closer and licked at the tip of my lips. I blushed.

kojo:hn...strawberry shortcake.  Carrie visited you didn't she.

me: yea...

kojo: don't be so moody. I'll bring you outside later. I promise.

me: on the wheelchair...I know.

kojo: what's wrong?  You're not like yourself. Thinking of that guy again?

me: no...about Carrie . About alsia.

kojo: they're fine aren't they?

me: why did you try to kill alsia?

kojo: tsk.  Carrie huh. I should have killed her when I had the chance to.

me: tell me.

kojo's face blackened and he turn his back to me walking away from me.

kojo: its none of your business.

me: tell me!!!!

He refuses to open his mouth. I walk to his front and look him directly into his eye.

me: you have to tell me. I belive in you.

kojo: *deep breathes* At that time dad was still the head...he didn't care how I played around with any women as long as the dirty scenes are not known.Well at least that's how I got through my life at that time after you left.

me:kojo...gomene...

kojo:until carrie came and...stuff happened. But my dad refused to have a baby of a commoner or peasant as he says. So he told me to choose. Alsia or carrie.

His tears started to stream down his face.

me: kojo...that's why...but master is gone now.You guys can get back together again.

kojo: its impossible. ..that old geezer is dead but his people are still around. Carrie is in danger as long as she's with me. ..I can't be with her.

me: kojo...

I hugged him.He squeezed me tightly.

kojo: at least. ..nothing will happen to you. They only look out for carrie.So please...stay by my side. I don't want to be alone. ..

me: kojo...

He's such a poor thing...

----------------------------

I walked out to the hallway wanting to go to the gardens.  I can't stand staying in this room.

A few steps only. ..and my body is collapsing. Suddenly I felt someone grab hug me.

kojo: you okay?

me:kojo...

He carried me bridal - style and started walking down the hallway. Everybody was looking in our direction. I got so embarrassed I blushed.

me: let me go!!!

kojo: you can't walk.

me: get a wheelchair!!!

kojo: I refuse.

He just makes me blush even more as all attention are on us.Reminds me of the time kyouya carried me at the bar.

As days go by...somehow I got closer and closer to kojo... but sometime I'll look to the blue sky and think of the hibird kyouya gave me...

Sometimes I wonder. ..does he ever miss me?

------------------------

hibari pov:

3 weeks passed and finally all this bastards are killed. I look at chibird on my shoulder.  I miss her so so so much.

Of course I won't admit that to her. I smirked unconsciously at the thought of that.

I'm coming back for you chibi. My chibi. FN....