5:please treasure me.

takeshi(yamamoto) :hey.

me:takeshi?

takeshi:shouldn't you be with hibari?

me:hibari...he...is with someone else.

takeshi: why do you call me takeshi and hibari, hibari? I mean...if he's closer to you than kyouya fits better right.

me: ky..kyouya...I don't know. I've never tried calling him that.

Never...I've always thought it would be fine to let hibari control me. I've always thought that its fine that hibari selfishly has me and no one others can because he doesn't allow it.

Suddenly takeshi pats onto my head and messes around with it. This feeling...reminds me of hibari...I miss him so... I unconsciously lean against onto takeshi's chest.

He messes around it even more...I feel so comfortable. But I know...he is not hibari. But even so...I want the feeling to last. Not  the same hand...not the same temperature...not the same method...

Suddenly I feel a warm embrace around my body.I look up and realised that his face is so near mine. I blush a little. Not like as much as I did with hibari...but a tinge of redness.

takeshi:I've been waiting forever for you to be in my embrace.

me:eh...takeshi...

takeshi:Did he bully you?

Just than I felt a tug at my arm and before I know it ,I was leaning against hibari's chest. This cold chest than I've been leaning...can I trust it? I look up to those eyes of his...I want to.

hibari:She's mine.

takeshi:you made her sad.I comforted her. Its a right she has.

hibari:what right?

takeshi:the right to choose.

hibari looks at me into my eyes. He wanted an answer for that question. I...looked away. I don't want to look into his eyes. He softens me. He makes me hesitant.

I...I want him to treasure me more...Hibari lets me go and he walks away. I...I...want him back...my tears flow more.

takeshi:you're doing the right thing. You want him to treasure you more right? Endure the pain. For a while.

More tears fall as I just think about how far he is going to drift away before he realises I am precious to him...what if...I am not precious to him?

me:what...if I am not precious?

takeshi:than you don't need him.

me:takeshi...