34:feelings

My legs hurt...from yesterday's accident. I wobble taking a slow step by step to the hall.

Damn...I hate my big house now. I need to go find kyouya.

I finally manage to get out of my room and into the hallway . slowly step by step I head for kyouya's room.

Suddenly the pain finally got to my legs and my legs gave way.My butt was going to hit onto the floor when I felt someone grab  hug behind me.

'kyouya!!!' I say without conscious,excited.

I turn around disappointed, 'not....kojo.'

kojo: did you not want to see me that much?

me: I...didn't say anything about that.

I pushed him away and I landed on the floor.

me: I don't need you.

I crawled my way to go look for my kyouya. He stood in my way.

kojo: stop that.The way you're moving. ..its hurting my heart. If its him you want to look for . I'll help you.

He carried me up in his arms (bridal-style). At this moment, kyouya stepped out of his room.

kyouya!!! I can't let him leave again like the last time. I pushed myself out of kojo's arms and I landed onto the floor once more.

kyouya looked at me with widen eyes. I try to stand up to walk to him. I can't. ..its not only painful. ..the pain is bringing burden on my legs.

I collapsed attempting once.

Just than kyouya hugged me.

hibari: she's mine this time.

He carried me up like a kid.Carrying my butt with one hand.Lifting me up so easily. ..

We were now alone in his room.

He put me down carefully onto his bed.

me:so....did you have a good night's sleep last night?

hibari: of course not .

me:gomen...

hibari: paka chibi, its because I was too worried about you. Not because of yesterday.

me: kyouya...arigato. For not being angry at me.

He pats my head.

hibari: its not your fault. Its my fault.

me: kyouya...I'm so afraid...

I lean in closer to his body.

hibari: chibi...how come you're so hot?

He put his forehead to mine.His face is so close to mine now... I blush so red...

He took down his shirt and put it over me.He pushed me towards his body.  His cold body. ..finally. ..I get to feel this cold temperature of his again...

hibari: you're having a fever. You have nothing to be afraid. I'll take care of you.

me:that's not it...I'm afraid I'll fall in love with kojo...I need you by my side... I have no confidence in myself.

hibari:chibi...

me: I don't know what you're thinking...everytime...I can only guess and be afraid that you'll leave me any moment. At the same time...so afraid I'll fall in love with kojo...he sees through my thoughts so easily...

He looked directly into my eyes.

hibari:chibi...than let me tell you. My arrogance...is to try to hide my weakness for you. I didn't want you to know that I love you so much that I would be so affected of anything about you. 

me:kyouya...I never ...thought it like that...

hibari:So I tried to be more arrogant and make you listen to me. This way, I could control you and I wouldn't be so distracted... and wouldn't be so worried thinking what you're doing every moment.

my pov:

kyouya's weak side for me... This is his weak side...that strong and arrogant facade that he wears for me to see hides his feelings away so well.

I wonder if it's the same for others.

I look into his gentle eyes again.I know its not . His facade is only for me...those gentle eyes and arrogant attitude...for me only...

For others,  he only has his cold face and smirk because he knows he's too strong. Too strong to find his own match.

And when he does...he shows his true colors without hesitant. Just like to kojo. Constantly wanting to bite him off.

Not as amused  as he normally would though... I guess...I am that important to him

me:kyouya... I love you. To me, you are very important too. That's why I am afraid. Afraid that I'll do the wrong thing and you'll leave me.

hibari: than I'll just have to make sure that you'll think of me every moment.

Kyouya...he suddenly pins me down on the bed.Unlike to kojo, I don't struggle at all.

I just blush red , with cheeks that burn hot. He kisses onto my lips gently asking for entrance and it was easily granted.

Tongues entwined, I didn't want to let him go.We gasp for air and he looks into my eyes caressing my cheek and than down my neckline.

As his fingers passes my neckline, his  tongue follows...tickling me... 'uhn...'

hibari:you're so cute even when you moan.

I try to struggle subtle...because its too ticklish but his pins make me unable to escape.

While enjoying and suffering at the same time...he bites onto my shoulder.

kyouya...I want him too...my naughty hands grab onto him elevating myself up biting his shoulder back.

He pushes me down roughly and tears my shirt apart. Running his fingers in between my breasts....I blush even more.

His smirk...I smash my lips onto his to stop his smirk.

Gasps....I have no strength anymore...I need sweets.

hibari:I'll give this to you.

me:hibird? You sure?

hibari:ah. You can use it to find me or send me letters if you wish . If you crave me that much that is.

me: (whines)kyouya!!! *hugs him * kyouya...

authors note: gomene...if the ecchi part makes you guys uncomfortable.