13:carrie

*knock knock *

chiyuu: chibi-san!!! chibi-san!!!

me :*opens door* there's a bell!!!

chiyuu : you'll answer me faster this way.

me : *dark clouds*I dare you to call me that ridiculous name again.

hibari : chibi.

me : kyouya!!! not you too!!!

He messes with my hair and grabs me with one hand going across from my left shoulder to my right. ' I'll call you whatever I like. '

I blush so hard. 'its FN!!!'

takeshi : oh.Good morning FN.

me : see.People could get my name right.

Kyouya let me go and turn around to leave. He was unhappy. I guess...he didn't like it when I compared him to takeshi.

I feel kind of bad doing that to kyouya.I was joking. ..I didn't know he would take it that seriously.

-------------------------

on the plane...

me : hibari.Hibari.

He didn't answer.

me : kyouya.

kyouya turn to look at me.He had that cold face . He's. ..still unhappy at what happened just now.

I tug at his sleeves.He just turned his head away from me.What have I done. ..

I go to seat somewhere else.Chiyuu was seated next to takeshi. She seemed really happy.

I was getting bored with nothing to do...I slowly drift off to sleep.

ale...what's so soft. I open my eyes slowly to realise I actually have slept on someone's lap.My first thought was kyouya.

I got really excited to see his face but...its takeshi. I tone down my excitement. I smile at him trying to cover my disappointment.

me : how come...I'm sleeping on your lap?

I blush thinking about it.

takeshi : I sneaked my lap under your head.Had a good sleep?

me : yea...arigato...

I look across from my seat and realised kyouya had took a glance over here. He was even more unhappy. ..angry.

-------------------------

reach back vongola. ..

tsuna : hibari. You finally back.

hibari : why? what?

Suddenly a lady came out from behind tsuna and plunged towards kyouya. She was hugging onto kyouya. 'still remember me?'

me : kyouya. ..who's she?

hibari : you want to know?

' I'm carrie.'

me : oh...

I'm not forgiven . I know.I can see it through kyouya's eyes.Its still cold.

carrie: I heard that you're younger than kyouya.

she calls her kyouya...could it be...she's kyouya's ex.

carrie:than you should call him hibari.

takeshi : maybe you don't know but they're together. *smiles*

takeshi...why would he do that for me.I thought he wanted me too.

hibari : mind your own buisness yamamoto.

Suddenly takeshi pushes carrie away and grabs onto kyouya's collar. ' don't forget. I told you. I'll take her away if you make her sad.'

hibari : its none of your buisness.

me : stop it!!!! I'll leave. You don't want to see my face neh . Hibari.

He didn't answer. He turned away and left.I left.