20: I don't want to lose.

Carrie: this is it.I cannot stand you snatching what's mine.

me:I've told you. I didn't snatch anything.

Carrie: I'll not stand of sharing kyouya with you.

At this time kyouya walks in.

hibari: what are you both doing?

Carrie : to see who's the winner.

hibari: winner of what?

Carrie: if I win, you'll leave kyouya forever. Not even a toy.

I don't know what to answer...I don't want to lose kyouya. ..yet I know very well at the end of my bargain is her to leave. Should I take the bet...?

I look to kyouya as if wanting an answer.But I know...he will not give me one. He's not even looking at me . Only at Carrie. ..

hibari: I never agreed to any of these.This is not for you to decide.

Carrie: it is.I always do as I like.And you know very well you cannot stop me.

Carrie charged forward to attack me but kyouya came in front and blocked carrie's katana.

Carrie: move.

hibari: don't be arrogant.

Carrie: that's what made you fall in love with me isn't it?

Kyouya starts to back down a little. Kyouya couldn't fight her,he didn't have the heart.I can see it from his eyes.Carrie was right about what she said.

My heart hurts a little knowing kyouya favored carrie more.Carrie know so much about him...yet I know nothing...at least that's what I feel...

I tug onto his edge of his coat and he turns around looking at me.

me:stop. ..just let her ....hit me.

Kyouya got distracted by what I said and retreated a little in his steps away from carrie.

Carrie takes the chance to advance forward .Her katana at my neck...she seems hesitant, it pisses her off.She punched me in the face and I fly a distance.

carrie: why....why??? WHY???? why do you not do anything?It pisses me off!!!

me: carrie is jealous. If that allows you to take away the jealousy in you and makes you happy. *smiles* Than its fine.

carrie: are you crazy.What if I really kill you?

me: heh heh.I kinda didn't think about that. I just want to stay by kyouya's side.I don't want to risk it and fight you. I didn't fight back...so I guess it can mean I didn't participate.

carrie: tsk. Every single day and moment, hitting you . Even that is ok?!!

me: um. Just...want to...

I blacked out...

When I wake up again I turn around and...and realized that kyouya is right beside me. I blushed. Shocked...but happy.

He was sleeping I guess.Eyes closed. I decided to be mischievous and climb onto his body lying on top of him. Ah....just for a little more...This closeness...

He'll push me away when I wake up. So while on top, I stare to his face. I blush so red just thinking and looking at him . I've never been so close to him with me initiating it.Its always him who's teasing me...

He open his eyes and I blush so hard knowing what I did...I get off him quickly and face my back towards him.

Suddenly I felt a soft touch at my head. Kyouya...he pulled in my stomach making me lean against his front body.

me:how about your carrie...?

hibari: doesn't matter. You're so cute . I'm so happy you're mine.

me:eh...I...I'll go get some tea for you.

I wanna escape from his clutch. I was blushing so hard I wanna escape. He said he's happy. ...It makes me so happy and blushy.

He grabs on tight. 'no.You stay.' he whispered to my ears.

kyouya...again I blush.

hibari:you're too tired. That's why you fainted just now.Must be because of my punishment. Tired over thinking too much about me.

me: (whines)kyouya!!! Not everything is about you!!!

hibari: is that so? But I heard you say clearly you miss me.In your dreams.

me: (whines) kyouya!!!

hibari: your punishment is over.

me:my. ..punishment. ..kyouya...what did you want to see in me?

hibari: the cute side which I've always did.That weak side when you're with me.And...most importantly, that side that made me fall in love with you.

me: that side? which side?

'se...cr...et' he whispered to my ears.He makes me blush again. Always teasing me like that.

hibari: now go sleep.My chibi. Don't you think over what I just said . You'll faint again.I don't allow that. You hear me?

me:kyouya...o...ok...

I fall asleep in his cold embrace. For some reason...his chilliness makes it comfy to sleep.I wonder...is it because of his personality that's why he's body temperature is like that too?