29: my past

hibari: don't go back to your room tonight.

me: eh?

hibari: it's too dangerous.

He pulled my wrist and I fell beside him. kyouya...this closeness...He looked to me and stroked my hair.

kyouya...I snuggle comfortably next to him.His cold body temperature was really comfortable. .. I slowly fall into sleep as he continue to stroke my hair...

*bang*

My eyes sprung open at the noise. The sun was shining in from the window . It was already the next day...

Kyouya too was annoyed that he was being called up by the noise.

Carrie: I have to know. And this is your sweets.

me:thanks!!!

Carrie: how come you know kojo? And why does he want you?

carrie's eyes were filled with sadness.

hibari: you heard about yesterday. What is he to you?

carrie: yea.I eavesdropped...He's the man who rejected me...

me: I was an orphan adopted by the matsumoto's family. I went to the same school and class as kojo so I could do one thing I was adopted for.

carrie: what's that?

me: To serve him and tend to his needs.Protect him if necessary.

hibari:tend to his needs?

me:*nods head* even if it requires...to satisfy his urges...

hibari: that asshole.

My face blackens...'he tried. '

hibari:that...!!!!

me:its ok.Its over. For that purpose I was trained by the assasins of the matsumoto's family. Rules were set before I entered the house. You are only a servant.

carrie: they must have treated you pretty badly.

me: other than good food and money, I've to sometimes kill people per orders. Getting kicked around to vent off people's anger. That's pretty much my job.

carrie: than how come I never saw you?

me: I probably was already expelled by than.

carrie: expelled?

me: kojo...asked for...my hand in marriage... the elders didn't like it.Lower status people like me, who are servants don't match people like kojo. So I was expelled.

hibari: did you love him?

I...nod my head slightly...

me:he's was the only one who treated me like a human.I left the house without shedding a tear. I guess I didn't love him that much. I wanted freedom that much.

kyouya hugged me in his arms, 'I won't allow you near him. He's too dangerous. '