Episode 3: Danger

[Author POV]

The hangout with Jungkook went well and y/n slept well and woke up well. As usual, the does her morning business. She checked her phone to see if she get the qualification letter from Bangtan Company and as soon as she did, she jumped in excitement. "Kyaaaaaaaa I am qualified! I must tell Kookie about this!" she said to herself and send a text messege instead of calling him because she knew he was busy.

y/n: kookie ah, I got a full time job as a stylist at Bangtan Group.

She got no reply but she understood. Without wasting her time, she quickly dressed casually unlike yesterday and put on her make up then grabbed her handbag heading to the building.

When y/n arrived, she asked the person in charge of information about her first day

When y/n arrived, she asked the person in charge of information about her first day. "Okay, miss. Please wait a moment," she said and made an office call. After a short talk, she told y/n what to do. "Alright, miss. First, you need to go to the room where you did the interview yesterday to claim your id card then you may go to the 3rd floor, room no 4. You will meet your model there," she said nicely. "Kamsahabnida," y/n thanked her and bowed a little before going to the interview room. When she got there, the same interviewer greeted her and gave her her id card. "Please take good care of this card because once you lose it, you can't enter this building," he said and y/n nodded. "Your job is as a stylist for our specific model. Don't worry, you are not going to style every model in this company. The one you will make-up is model Kim Seokjin. And this is his schedule for this month. You may come again to take next month schedule of him. You may go to his room now," he said like a long speech. y/n thanked him and bowed slightly.

The click–clack of y/n's not-too-high heels against the marble floors echoed as she reached the end of the hallway. "Room #4" she read the label and knocked on the brown wooden but hear through door. "Come in," a voice invited her and she came in. Turning her back after closing the door, she was shocked to see familiar handsome blonde-haired guy leaning against the white wooden dresser, wearing a pink T and black slack, perfectly still, eyes boring at his phone. There was a single office table and leather chair at the end center of the room. On the left, there was 3-4 rows of hanger displaying various clothes. Besides her were sockets and cables and wires. Seokjin put his phone in his pocket and lifted his head up. Both of them are now looking at each other, eyes wide in shock. "You?!" both of them said at the same time but with different rhythm. "Why are you here?" he asked, the astonishment overwhelmed him as he took a few step towards y/n. y/n who was nervous but still trying to answer. "I-I-I entered th-the wrong r-room," she managed to say then turned to reach the door. But before she could get away the handsome blonde-haired model grabbed her shoulder and turned her around pinning her against the door. y/n gasped and her eyes widened in shock. Her heart was beating too fast making it's hard for her to breathe properly. Their bodies are too close to each other that they can feel each other's heat. The model then took the schedule paper from y/n's hand and saw his name on it. "Kim Seokjin. That's my name. And this is my schedule paper, right? Meaning you entered the right room," he said and smirked. He tilted his head a little to look into y/n's eyes while his hand threw the schedule on the floor. Then he put the hand in his pocket, eyes never leave y/n's. He leaned a little closer to y/n, their lips were about 1 cm away. y/n can't help it but stared at his plump lips and gulped. It made Seokjin smirked in amusement while he too, why not, aimed at her lips. "Are you gonna be my new stylist? Because once you Seokj'in', you can't Seokj'out'," he said in a husky voice.

Seokjin could see y/n trembling so he move back to give her space. "I will do my best," y/n replied referring to her work. "Let's see," Seokjin said and walked to the mirror. "Shouldn't you start working right now? I have photoshoot 2 hours from now am I wrong?" Seokjin said again while looking at y/n through the mirror but this time he spoke in a sweet and relaxing voice. After breathing in and out, y/n picked the schedule from the floor and took her time to look at the schedule. Then she put her handbag aside and asked Seokjin to sit while she started to put make-up on his handsome face. "He looks good even without make-up," she wondered as she worked. She can't believe she touched his face and it made her heart fluttered a little. Sometimes their eyes met and y/n would try to look away meanwhile Seokjin who was amused by her reaction kept teasing her, doing the eyes flirt thing. Yes, he is the king of flirting at the company and that was what made him popular among the female model. He had good sense of humour and everyone love it. working with him was comfortable but not those who were opposite sex because of his I'll-make-your-heart-flutter being. Suddenly y/n's phone buzzed and she looked at Seokjin with puppy eyes, trying to ask for permission. Seokjin let her take her time thinking that it might be her parents who were texting her. y/n checked her phone and saw a text message from Jungkook.

Kookie: eo jinjja? That's a good news y/n ah. y/n fighting! Work hard and get a lot of money, okay~

y/n smiled and replied his text.

y/n: I will. Kookie you too, fighting!

Meanwhile Seokjin who was looking at y/n through the mirror with those boring eyes started to feel irritated. "Why would she smiled like an idiot when she is texting with her parents? Or was I wrong? Aaaa is that her boyfriend? Tsk! As if I care. Right. Why do I even care? Ya snap it out you stupid brain!" he thought to himself and he looked away from the mirror.