Episode 6: Boy in Luv

This time, its Seokjin's turn drinking y/n's flushed expression. "Please stop it Seokjin ssi, I hate you!" y/n finally stated. Seokjin who didn't actually expect those words from y/n's mouth was knocked down completely. He back off a step away and stared sharply into y/n's eyes. "Ceh! You hate me? Fine. You know what? I hate you more!" he fought back. y/n's eyes widened in fear at Seokjin's reaction after what she'd said. "I hate how the other male models in this goddamn company being friendly with you, when Jimin asked you out. I hate how well you get along with Yoongi, how flirty he is with you, but you brush it off like nothing. It's not right, and I hate it all." He added. "Seokjin ssi," y/n gasped in disbelief at his words. "I bossed you around so that I could be with you and to avoid you from those friendly @#$%, but it doesn't @#$%^ work!" "B-but we can't-"Seokjin crashed his lips on y/n's, giving her a rush of shock making her stilled. Seokjin pulled away and looked at y/n in the eyes. "Was that your first kiss?" he asked but y/n didn't answer so Seokjin leaned in again. Yes, it was her first kiss but she slowly caved in and allowed him taking complete control over the kiss. His tongue flicked the roof of her mouth and she shivered in delight. He advances the strategic attacks on all her senses. y/n gasped into the kiss as she felt his hands roamed to her waist, and pushed her harder against his frame. y/n could feel the enflamed heat of his body seeped through her, and his hardness poke through his tight trousers with need. y/n quickly came back to her sense when the image of the reddish brown haired woman popped out in her mind. y/n finally managed to push Seokjin away making him frowned. "I-We shouldn't do this. You're already taken. I don't wanna ruin your relationship. Let's assumed that this never happened." She said, looking staright into Seokjin's eyes as her eyes reddened and her heart ached. Her nose started to run and tears forming in her eyes. "What do you mean by that? I've never had a girlfriend," Seokjin said. "A reddish brown haired woman told me not to mess up with both of you," this time her voice cracked. y/n can't hold her tears back anymore so she ran pass Seokjin and leave the room.

y/n was sitting on the bench at the company's mini park, crying her heart out. she took her phone out and texted Jungkook.

y/n: Kookie ah, are you free? Am I bothering you?

Kookie: No, I'm about to go out grabbing for lunch. Why?

y/n: Can I call you?

Kookie: No, I'll go there. Wait for me.

y/n: I'm waiting for you at the park on the left side.

A few minutes later, Jungkook reached the park and found y/n sitting alone on the bench, wind blowing her hair gently making it brushing her face. "y/n ah," Jungkook called out and y/n turned to see. She started to cry as Jungkook approached her. Jungkook was panic when he saw y/n crying and hugged her tightly. "Right, just cry. Don't hold it," he said as he patted on her head. He don't know the reason behind y/n's tears but he was sure something ached her. So far, y/n never cried before. This is her very first time crying in front of Jungkook and vice versa, its Jungkook's first time seeing y/n crying out loud.

Seokjin was still shocked at what y/n just said and he hate everything he heard. He clenched his fist and punched the desk as hard as he could. "@#$%^& ____!" he cursed. Teeth clenching, he walked to the window, breathing in and out to control his anger but then he saw an unpleasant sight, y/n hugging a boy and he patted her. "@#$%^&*! And who the @#$%^@is that #$%^hugging y/n?! @#$%^!!!!" Seokjin was totally angry, frustrated and hate everything that had happened. He was about to open the door to reach y/n but then ____ came in with a bitchy smile on her face. 

"Seokjin ah, I brought you something to eat for lunch," she said as she walked in

"Seokjin ah, I brought you something to eat for lunch," she said as she walked in. Seokjin sighed and clench his teeth, looking at ____ sharply. "Did you just talk to me informally? Entering my room without knocking? Well then," he said, still controlling his anger. ____ was a bit taken aback at his reaction. "But we are close enough to-" "I know you care about me but from now on, stop doing what you're doing. I thought you are different but nah. Ya, listen carefully. You are not going to treat me like that, never. And quit enetering my room, I am not even inviting you. So you better go now," he stated. "Why are you being like this?" ____ asked, with puppy eyes. "You're not gonna leave? Then I will," Seokjin said and turned away but ____ suddenly back hugged him making him stopped. "I-I love you. Please stay," she confessed with confident because she know she is pretty and sexy and expected Seokjin would fall for her like he's a man and man should fall for someone like her. Seokjin removed her hands from him and turned to face her. "Sorry but I would never date a woman like you," he said, eyes boring at her and turned to grab the door knob. "Then how about what we did last time?!" she finally raised her voice. Backing ____, Seokjin answered. "What do you mean by 'we did'? It's your doing, not ours. I never asked for it." And Seokjin walked away.

y/n told everything to Jungkook and hearing it made him angry. He felt sorry for not being able to take good care of y/n's after all the good deeds she did to him. He wished he would never see y/n cry again because of man. After parting with each other, Jungkook walked away but then someone called him from behind and turned to see who it was. A tall emotionless blonde haired guy in red shirt approached him. "Who are you and how did you know my name?" Jungkook asked out of suspicion. "Well, I heard y/n called you Kookie," he answered. "So it's you," Jungkook stated, looking at Seokjin annoyingly. "Ah, so you know about me," Seokjin chuckled.

--------

"My treat," Seokjin invited and Jungkook ate the lunch meal with Seokjin at the nearby restaurant. "So, you are y/n's bestfriend? If that is so, I'm gonna be one of yours too," Seokjin started the conversation. "Why would you?" Jungkook asked but still focus on his meal. "No specific reason," Seokjin answered. And they started bickering. "Ah I have to go on diet after this," both said at the same time coincidently right after they finished their meal. They looked at each other and chuckled. 

[Kyaaaaaa!!!! Chemistry? JinKook? Kekekekeke]