Episode 13: Propose

[Author POV]

"You are not going to ruin our date aren't you? Now let's take picture together," Seokjin said. Then they grabbed something to eat at the nearby restaurant. "Wow, lobster!" he happily greeted his meal. "Jagi, picture~" he said as he held up his phone for some selca. "We can't use polaroid for this hahahahaha its not suitable..." he said laughing to himself. "Let's watch movie after this," he added. "Sure! It's my first time watching movie and what's special is watching it with you," y/n responded excitedly. "Really? Wow I really hit a jackpot don't you think?" Seokjin joked. y/n hit him playfully and both laughed.

[Daehan Cinema]

"The movie was so thrilling!" y/n said as they walked out of the theatre

"The movie was so thrilling!" y/n said as they walked out of the theatre. "I knew right?" Seokjin responded and y/n nodded, agreed with him. "Em, that moment when the hero goes like bang! Bang! And saved the heroin jinjja daebakiya oppa!" y/n said expressing her satisfaction. "I told you, watching it was 100% no regret," Seokjin said as he offered his arm to her. y/n quickly picked up and clunged onto him. Both looked at each other as they entered the elevator. Seokjin hit the 8th floor button and y/n noticed it too. "Oh? Oppa you hit the wrong button!" she warned. But Seokjin who maintained his calm face fought back. "No, I pressed on the right button!" he said trying to keep his acting natural. He was actually going to surprise y/n. Then the elevator door open and there they were. "Welcome to the Sky Rose Garden!" Seokjin celebrated by himself while y/n was frozed, her jaw dropped inches apart almost hitting the ground. "Mwoya? Hahahahaha!" Her reaction made Seokjin laughed with those window wiping sounds, clapping his hands a few time. It was evening, just when the sun was about to set. "Oppa..." y/n was speechless at the scene. Sky Rose Garden was located on the 8th floor (rooftop) of Daehan Cinema and there were a lot of roses with various colours planted in rectangular concrete, arranged neatly with the presence of tables and seats perfectly made for perfect date.

 Sky Rose Garden was located on the 8th floor (rooftop) of Daehan Cinema and there were a lot of roses with various colours planted in rectangular concrete, arranged neatly with the presence of tables and seats perfectly made for  perfect date

"Hmm?" Seokjin hummed. "Jagi, let's put your jaw back to its place. Why don't we take a seat and order something to eat first?" he chuckled. "Right, yeah, sure." y/n whi was still amazed answered. Seokjin took y/n's hand and lead the way to the table near the fence so that they could watch the sunset. They took a lot of photos while enjoying the unbeliebubble and beautiful scenery. "Ya the sun is setting really quick," Seokjin said and both of them looked at the sunset. "It's cool..." y/n stated. "It looks like egg yolk," Seokjin statement made y/n laughed so hard. "Oh, it's disappearing." Both said at the same time. They took their time appreciating the beauty of Earth.