Episode 14: Blood, Sweat and Tears

[Author POV]

It was around 4 in the evening and they decided to visit Namsan Tower after spending their lazy day at his apartment

It was around 4 in the evening and they decided to visit Namsan Tower after spending their lazy day at his apartment. "But oppa, it was the place for those people who fall in love for the first time," y/n said. Seokjin stared at her in the eyes. "That's a no-no. I fall in love with you every single day then why not?" Seokjin tried to stand on his point of view. This is the highest points in Seoul with one of the best views of the city. "Right," y/n replied and pecked her life partner's cheek. "Oppa I'm so moved when you said that earlier," y/n claimed. Seokjin gave her the sweetest smile ever. "You're so lucky to have me ahh," he praised himself making y/n rolled her eyes. They bought a pair of small locks with their names and personal message on it then secured them on the fence. "Oppa, let's buy some groceries after a few walk here, okay? I'm craving for your cook," y/n said as they were taking some fresh air at the tower. "You don't wanna eat outside?" Seokjin asked, again, with the same tone as yesterday. This time, his smirk never leave his lips. y/n shook her head. "Cuz I'm gonna missed it soon," she said as she lowered her head. Realizing the reality, Seokjin grabbed her hand. "Right, let's go buy groceries before our tummies cry," he said.

y/n was washing the vegetables while Seokjin cut the meat. They were preparing steak for their dinner. Their converstion was like:

"Are you done with that, jagi?"

"Yes, what should I do next?"

"Please heat the pan, set the heater in medium,"

"Oppa do we have to slice it like that?"

"Yeah,"

And the tutorial went like this and like that. It's not that y/n can't cook. It was just her first time cooking western food. She was skillful in cooking Korean food though.

Time passed by really quick and unnoticeable. It was Saturday. Thanks god it was weekend. Seokjin woke up earler than y/n because of the pain he felt on his back. He got up and went to reflect himself at the mirror. He could see traces of cracks on his back. As if he knew it was his last day, Seokjin prepared his last memories with the person he loved. He called Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok to come over to y/n's place. He wanted them to help him with the setting. Soon, y/n woke up since she felt a little cold, trying to find Seokjin besides her but none. Panic, she called out his name. "Seokjin ah!" but no answer. She rushed to the bathroom, no one was there. "Seokjin oppa!" she called again and still no respond. She started to shed tears as she ran downstairs to check the living room. Same thing. No one was there. "Oppa!!" this time her voice cracked and her tears rolled down her cheek. "Jagiya! What happened?" familiar sweet voice came from the kitchen and y/n turned to have a look. "Oppa!" y/n stood there completely blank as she cried her heart out. "Aigoo why are you being like this?" Seokjin rushed toward her and hugged her. "I thought you're gone," y/n said as she started to hiccup. Her eyes and nose were all red. "Yaaaa stop it. I was preparing breakfast for us," Seokjin comforted her. "Oppa please don't go. Can't it wait? Eo? I'm not ready for this..." y/n said again, begging. Seokjin can't answer. He don't wanna lie about it. he don't wanna give her false hope. "Ne, oppa? Ne?" y/n pleaded. "Jagiya," the only word he managed to tell. "Let's have breakfat now okay? It'll taste bad once it's cold," he distracted her attention. y/n nodded and followed him to the dining room.

------

"What are we doing here?" y/n asked when they arrived at her place. Before Seokjin could answer, Jungkook called her out loud. "y/n ah!!!" "Kookie ah?" then she saw another familiar boys besides him. "Oppa?" she asked looking at Seokjin. He only managed to smile. "We are going to have barbeque party today." He said briefly. "Ja, we should split into teams. The shopping team, decorating team and cooking team." Seokjin said. Soon, it was decided that y/n was going to do the shopping with Jungkook, seokjin and Yoongi will do the cooking while the rest will decorate the rooftop.

When y/n and Jungkook was back from shopping, they were surprised to see the nice scenery of the rooftop. "Like it?" Seokjin asked, sound satisfied as he took the groceries from y/n's hand. "Yoongi ah, come here." He called Yoongi who was done with the bbq setting. Then they started grilling. It was around 3 pm when everyone was busy surrounding the grilling spot, Seokjin took out his HD camera and recorded some videos of them working together, laughing, joking and playing. Their smile, their happiness. "Seokjin hyung!" Jungkook called and waved at him. Seokjin smiled at them and waved back. Suddenly, a butterfly passed by Seokjin and he noticed something was off. He looked up and saw a flock of birds flying in certain shapes. He looked around, looking confused, and that was when he saw V sitting on the balcony, smiling at him.