Episode 12: Not today

[Author POV]

Seokjin collapse onto y/n and y/n supported him by placing her hands on his chest. Suddenly, Seokjin groaned in pain. "Oppa?!" she asked worriedly. But soon, she realized that her hand was on his chest making her pulled it away but it was too late. "Ahh! It hurts!" Seokjin groaned and supported his body by placing both of his hands on y/n's side. "It feels like there's a hole in my heart," Seokjin added as he frowned. y/n who already realized what was happening became panic. "No, not today... No, no, no, not today!" she said, her lips were shaking as her eyes became teary. Seokjin looked at her in pain as sweats starting to run down his body. "Wh-what do you mean by that?" he asked as if he knew y/n hid something from him. y/n shook her head and began to cry. "Tell me!" Seokjin who was angry plus hurt, punched the mattress making y/n flinched. Before y/n could explain anything, a beam of light figuring wings was drawn on his chest. With that, he had the angel abilities and began to know the whole things. He had the knowledge. He looked at y/n in disappointment, tears that formed in his eyes before dropped on y/n face. "So that was it," he said. He was being awakened. y/n got up and pushed Seokjin dearly as if he's gonna break if she did it harshly, to sat him down, eyes never leave his. Then she leaned in and hugged him tight as if he would disappear in any time without warning. "Oppa, I'm sorry for not trusting you. I'm sorry for giving up on our love. From now on, I'll love you deeper, oppa. Let's just leave ____ alone." She cried out and said endless 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' to him like a prayer. "Actually, someone reported her on the same day and she was arrested for hit and run case," Seokjin told y/n and comforted her, telling her not to worry anymore.

[Flashback]

After being left behind by Seokjin, ____ who was already crying went to meet the CEO to do her a favour. she wanted her to be fired right away. she was twisting the story, saying that y/n was the main cause of the accident but then, there was a call from the police station. ____ was under arrest for hit and run case. The CEO Couldn't do anything about it. Nope, he won't.

----

The sun ray of the next morning woke y/n up. She looked by her side and saw Seokjin sleeping soundly. y/n quickly sat up when she noticed some changes in him. His blonde hair slowly turned pinkish. y/n couldn't hold back her tears at the thought of losing him soon making her started to hiccup. It somehow woke Seokjin up. He quickly came to y/n to hug her and patted her. "Shhh jagiya don't cry. Why are you crying? Aigoo our jagi," he fondled her. y/n pulled away a little then she noticed something different with his eyes too. It change color to something like brownish blue. His angelic character was showing. Obviously. y/n trailed her hands to his hair, combing it with her tiny fingers. Then she moved to brush his hair from his forehead, down to his nose, then caressing his cheeks to his jawline and lastly to his lips. "What are you doing, hmm?" Seokjin asked in his usual sweet voice. y/n cried harder instead of answering. "Yaaa it's not good crying early in the morning," Seokjin said as he wiped the tears off y/n's face. Then he hugged her. "Stop crying. We are going to make memories today and the day after," he added and urged her to the bathroom. "No, oppa let's bath together." y/n said.

-------

(wear this^)

(wear this^)

Seokjin and y/n arrived at their first destination. "Bangtan Group? Why are we here? I already resigned," y/n said as Seokjin parked the car. "Right? Why would we when you are no longer my stylist?" seokjin spat back making y/n curious even more. "What do you mean by that?" she asked, pouting because she don't understand what he meant. "I'm gonna resign, jagi." he answered with a smile. "Do you wanna come with me?" he offered. y/n shook her head as she said, "No baby I'll be waiting in the car,".

A moment later, y/n started wondering why Seokjin was taking so long. "He just have to put his resignation letter on the CEO's table though" she thought. Then she decided to go in. Then she saw her boyfriend chattering with Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok. y/n sighed as she planted a smile on her lips. Seokjin noticed her and waved, signing her to join them. "What's with the smile earlier?" he asked as he put his hands around her waist, making her blush. "Well, I think it was cute seeing a group of boys chattering," y/n answered and do some aegyo . "Kyaaaa," the other boys cheered. "I think we have to go now. See you guys sooner or later," Seokjin made an excuses and waved them goodbye. When they reached their car, y/n started to ask him."Oppa why are you taking so long?" as Seokjin opened the car door for her. " "I was bidding everyone a good bye," he answered and closed the door before her. y/n nodded at his answer. Seokjin entered the car and started the engine. "Let's see... our first date will be... going to the beach," he said excitedly. "Yay! Let's go!" y/n responded trying to cheer herself up. It took them more than half an hour to reach the beach and once they arrived, both excitedly went to greet the seabed. "Wait, jagi. I brought two cameras overhere." Seokjin said and showed y/n the cameras. "Oh? Polaroid and HD cam?" y/n responded. "This one is for our videos and this one is for instant photos," Seokjin explained. "Ahh good ideas. Perfect!" y/n cheered. "Jagiya, let's arrange these stone and make a wish," he said when he saw a lot of white stones as he waved to y/n motioning her to come over. "Sure," she replied. Seokjin was done arranging his and then he saw y/n struggling with hers. "Oppa, wait. We should do this together." "Do you need a hand?" Seokjin asked but didn't wait for y/n to answer him. He rearranged the stones for her. "Ya, you should put the flat one as the base," he scolded playfully. Done, they make wish together. "Ya, I made too much wishes. Is that okay?" he asked y/n but when y/n turned to answer him, she was tearing. "As long as one of those wishes granted," y/n replied trying to control her breathe. Seokjin looked at her without saying anything. His eyes were full of angst.