Episode 4: N.O

[My POV]

I was amazed at how photogenic Seokjin was during the photoshoot. He looks so cool and his handsomeness overloaded. His gaze, his nose, his parted lips, his well-shaped jawline, his broad shoulder and lean figure made my heart fluttered. I really can't take my eyes away from him and I admitted that I was actually fangirling in my mind. "Kyaaaaa!!" my brain shout with every pose Seokjin made. Then a woman, maybe a female model, in reddish brown hair appeared out of nowhere besides me. 

"He's good, right? That's my baby," she said, leaning close to my ears then smirked when I turned to look at her

"He's good, right? That's my baby," she said, leaning close to my ears then smirked when I turned to look at her. "Why was she telling me and acted like I'm her rival? Ceh!" I thought and tried hard not to roll my eyes.

-----

It was 5 pm and office hour was over. I was about to leave Seokjin's room when someone opened the door and peeked inside. "Ya, I left my car key on the table," it was Seokjin of course. Who else would enter the room without knocking? But wait-what? "Ya? Did he just talk to me informally? Ceh, this handsome blonde." I thought but my expression was too obvious and he realized it. "Here," y/n who was already standing in front of him handed him his car key. Seokjin raised his eyebrows and smiled suggestively at y/n. "It's my first day working but why are you talking down to me?" I asked, pouting. "I was just trying to be friendly. You are allowed to call me informally," he answered. "Where do you live? I'll give you a ride." I could feel my cheek heated up and my heart fluttered at his sweet offer. "Sorry for mouthing you in my stupid brain," I thought and smiled shyly. Seokjin took the sign as a yes and grabbed my hand, wrapping it completely in his hand. "Wait, what?! My hand?! Kyaaaaa" I was fangirling again. "C'mon then," he said and we both walked out of the room to the parking ground as he guided the way.

[Author POV]

(Is what you wear today)

The next day, y/n came to work like usual and was on her way to Seokjin's room when someone called her name from behind. She turned around and saw Jimin walking toward her, hands in his pockets. "Oh? Park Jimin? What are you doing here?" she asked. "I work here," he answered. "So it's this company," y/n said almost whispering while nodding few times. "I'm the one who should ask you that kind of question, don't you think?" he asked back with such a playful tone, chuckling at y/n. "Oh, I err I work here as a stylist," she managed to explain. Jimin smirked in amusement as he remembered what happened three months ago. "So, do you still have a crush on me? Because I was thinking about dating you," he said, adding a wink and then chuckled. y/n was taken aback at the question that she couldn't answer right away. It was true that she have a crush on him but actually she managed to threw away the feeling after what had happened. Seeing y/n was in that state for too long, Jimin chuckled. "Should I take that as a yes?" he said raising his eyebrows. "Hmm that's a no-no," a sweet relaxing voice answered making both y/n and Jimin turned to see the owner of the voice. Handsome blonde in red T with black tie and tight black ripped leather bottom. "Seokjin hyung," Jimin called out while y/n was still shocked at his appearance. Seokjin walked toward them and hugged y/n by her waist in front of Jimin making his jaw dropped a little. "Cuz she's mine," Seokjin added as if he knew what was lingering in Jimin's mind. "Ahahaha what are you talking about?" y/n said in a playful way. "Right hyung, what are you talking about?" Jimin reask. Seokjin smirked and sighed lightly. "She is my girlfriend so she can't go out with you," Seokjin's statement made y/n froze. "Sorry but we have to work, see yah." Seokjin said as he waved at Jimin and forcefully dragging y/n who was still tugged in his chest into his room. He let her go as soon as they get in. "Seokjin ah, why did you said that?" y/n asked. Apparently, she was hoping for a good answer deep inside. "I just feel like it." Seokjin answered short and cold and he did not say anything else after that. "Eh? Just?" y/n was irritated.

[My POV]

I sat at the corner of the company café, closing my eyes allowing the sting of tiredness to ease momentarily while waiting for the food I ordered to arrive. "Aish that handsome blonde. No, it's not his fault. I shouldn't hope too much. Now look who's hurt..." I thought to myself. "Alright. It's my fault though so I'm gonna deal with my stupid feeling myself, again. Let's return it to the original situation." I snapped it out when the waitress arrived with my lunch. "Looks delicious. I have to eat quickly." I thought and started to eat. There will be a clothing display and merchandise around 2 hours and a half from now. Done eating, I went to meet Seokjin's manager. The manager handed me the clothes and gave a brief talk about the theme. I nodded and headed to Seokjin's room with the clothes in my hand. Logically thinking, Seokjin wouldn't be in at this hour since it's lunch time and I heard he really loves food so he might be taking his time enjoying his meal. So I disregarded any formality of knocking before entering. That disregard was a huge mistake. When I opened the door, I jumped at the sight of him looking like a mess, moaning in his leather chair. He tilted his head back into the headrest. His blonde hair disheveled, with some strands sticking to his sweaty forehead. His eyes shut tightly as he bit his bottom lip. "What was that?" I thought but then I noticed the two buttons of his collared shirt were unbuttoned, exposing the smooth expanse of his neck and collarbones. I felt goosebumb all over my body as I watched his glistening adam's apple shiver and bob from his melodic groans. I gulped at the sinful sight and soft grunts coming from his mouth. Seriously, I never thought that I'd see this side of him ever. Suddenly, I noticed a head of reddish brown hair, bobbed from between the space of his legs. I frozed and felt an icy chill ran down my spine at the current revelation. Yes, I was not the only woman in the room. I immediately tore my eyes away from the scene, but couldn't avoid hearing the sensual noises emitted from their side of the room. Not wanting to look back, I slowly headed towards the door, cringing at the woman's sloppy noises, and his uneven breaths. I screamed internally once she reached the door, and shut it without a double take. Since then, my perspective towards him completely changed. He was a dickhead guy. I don't wanna like him. No.

[so, hahaha...as you can see, like it or not, i am controlling what you're going to wear.]