Episode 15: Awake

Seokjin ignored V but he can't help his feeling. He was sad inside. He tried hard to keep the feelings by himself and started to join the other. "Was it good?" he asked as he approached y/n. "Really delicious," y/n stated and smiled happily at the taste of the meat. "Oppa aaaaaa," y/n motioned him to open his mouth and she fed him. The other cheered on them making both of them blushed. "Hyung may I borrowed your HD camera for a while?" Jungkook asked shyly. "Yep. But what are you going to do with it?" Seokjin rresponded as he handed him the camera. Jungkook took it and motioned y/n to come closer to him. "It's Q&A time," Jungkook stated. He acted as the host. "So, y/n ah, please tell us what you felt when you first met Seokjin hyung," Jungkook began with y/n.

[My POV]

"Well, it was the first day of summer holiday when I was having job interview at Bangtan Group. I was so amazed by the mighty sight of the building and the the surrounding that I didn't noticed people around me until I bumped onto Seokjin oppa, hahaha. I was frozed for a while but he startled me when he scolded me. that was when I realized that I made him spilled the coffee that he was holding. I was like; oh, I'm so sorry, I was really nervous at that moment. Then oppa was like; give me your phone, so I thought he was going to take my phone as the payment but instead he exchanged our phone number hahaha that was hilarious. I can't forget that moment," I said. "Did you really think I want your phone that time? Ahahaha funny..." Seokjin responded, laughing at my story. Well now that he knew it, it was embarrassing though.

[Author POV]

Then Jungkook asked Seokjin the same question. Seokjin answered, "As for me, I was busy talking to our manager about hiring a new stylist because the previous one resigned. We was talking as we walked so I didn't notice anyone in front of me and the incident happened. I... originally, planning to bully y/n ahahaha," and y/n glared at him. "I'm sorry jagiya," then he continued. "Because she was just attracting that's why... I was like, 'maybe I should get her number before I lose her' so I did that ahahaha this is embarrassing ahhh..." "So you planned this from the beginning?" y/n asked in disbelief. "I don't know ahaha I was confuse by myself too but maybe. I think I fell in love with her on the first sight," Seokjin confessed. "Should I add something?" y/n cut off. "Yes, of course!" Jungkook and the other supported. "Actually, I fell in love with Seokjin oppa on the first sight too. I can't help it but he was like a prince. I often fangirling whenever he didn't noticed me kyahahahaha," y/n confessed too. "You really did?" Seokjin's eyes widened. It became chaos for a while. "B-b-but jagi you still owe me one." Seokjin stated. "What is it? Tell us," Jungkook and the other were curious. "Should I?" Seokjin hesitated. "Just tell us..." Yoongi supported. Seokjin gave them a small smile to cover the pain he felt on his back. "Jagiya, you said you would do anything for me when we first met, remember?" and y/n nodded. "I'm gonna claimed it today." Seokjin said, looking serious making the mood a bit down. "What is it?" Namjoon asked with serious tone. "Jagiya, when I'm gone..." Seokjin said but y/n cut him off. "Oppa what are you talking about? Don't be like this," she protested. "Right, hyung... what are you talking about?" the other supported y/n as well. "Ya this girl never quit cutting me when I'm talking," Seokjin fought back. "Let's listen to him," Jimin calmed them down. Seokjin continued, feeling the pain on his back getting unbearable. "I don't want you to marry anyone else. Can you sacrifice that one for me?" he said and the other noticed that he was in pain. "Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked. "Oppa?" y/n was nervous seeing him like that. "You said you would do anything for me, jagiya..." Seokjin managed to add, tears forming in his eyes. He can't stand it any longer and he fell to the ground. "Oppa!" "Seokjin ah!" "Hyung!" Everyone was panic. "It hurts!" Seokjin cried. Seeing him like this made y/n broke. She can't handle it anymore. She went to hug him and tried to comfort him, doing all her best. "Oppa I promised I would do anything for you right? I promise, I am only yours. Eo? Oppa, did you hear me? Ne? Oppa!!" she looked at him in the eyes. He was tearing, his lips were shaking. He was in great pain. "Jagiya... maybe I can no longer be with you but still, I really wanna run more, spend more time with you." he said. "But it's my truth. It's my fate." He added, making y/n cried more. "I don't wanna believe this too, I wanna dream more too, but I can't." he said as he tried to get up. "Seokjin oppa...p-please not now..." y/n begged. "Don't cry jagiya." He reached his hand out to wipe her tears but the pain stopped him. "It hurts!! Jagiya...it hurts..." Seokjin cried more. His face were all red. y/n reached her hands out to wipe his tears instead. "Oppa, Oppa it'll be okay, ne? Ne, oppa ne?" y/n comforted him but she herself cried too. Seokjin's red collared white shirt was suddenly being ripped off and something strange grew through his shoulder blade. wings. a pair of white shiny wings. Then V appeared and covered Seokjin's eyes. "Please give us more time, I pray!" y/n begged when she saw V. Slowly, he was disappearing. "No...No please! Leave us alone will you? I begged..." y/n chanted as she cried. The other who witnessed his disappearance were shocked. They need explanation. "Seokjin oppa..." y/n continued to call him. "Kim Seokjin, I love you," was her last word.

------

The room was dimly litted and there was a dining table decorated with candlelight, flower, tea cup, teapot and an apple served on a plate were set in front of him. Seokjin sat down emotionless. He picked the apple and smelled it. He didn't eat it because if he does, his memories will be erased but instead of doing it, he released it from his hand, letting it rolled to the ground. It was his own choice. Suddenly the candle went off and the room became dark. Seokjin got up, following to where the apple was rolling before. The door. It rolled to the white door, stopping right in front of it. Seokjin opened the door and once he entered, the door closed behind him. in front of him was a hallway painted with strange pattern. He walked through the hallway and soon he reached the end. there was a painting of a familiar bird he saw before. So it was the sign from above. The end of the hallway only had one option to turn, the right side. Seokjin turned right and spread his beautiful pure white wings, taking a moment to reminisce his memories. Tears dropped from his right eyes, meaning that he accepted his faith and was happy for being able to have those memories with him. He planted a smile on his lips and flew with his beautiful wings.

[Seriously, I cried when I wrote this chapter. I can't help myself, I was too emotional that I bursted into tears TT. I hope you reader will felt way the same as me when you read this.]