3 days of hell

Vanessa's pov

I'm here only 1 day and I didn't like it. who does like it when you're kidnapped? I need to escape but how? I have no idea how ... pleas god, help me and let me know if everything's alright with Renesmee. suddenly I heard footsteps

" how's my little princess doing? "

" I'm not your princess anymore and I will never be it again! "

I better didn't say that because he punched me in the face

" you need to know that I'm the boss so when I say you are my princess you are it "

" I don't care what you say, you're not my boss, you never will and never be. hit me so many times as you want I won't give up! "

I spit in his face and it made him angry because he repeatedly punched me in the face. I felt how every hit was painfully, everytime again and again. blood streamed out of my mouth I couldn't move I felt paralyzed.

" never speak again ok. I don't like to hit you "

he wiped the blood away and put his hand on my cheek. he got down with his hand to my shirt. I want to stop him but I couldn't. he ripped my shirt open so you could see my bra.

" how I missed your body, you stillbhave a nice one you know? "

those words made me sick! how could he do this?

" you're lucky, I won't do this to you yet. but I promise it will be soon. "

he kissed me on the mouth got up gave me one last look and turned away back to the other rooms.

I couldn't take it anymore and started to cry, I cried and searched the room for something to wright with so I could keep the days I've been here in this horrified hole. eventually I found something and wrote on the wall days / after everyday I will put a stripe on the wall. eventually I felt asleep.