chapter 6

i woke up with pain. not just pain. terrible pain, pain you don't want. I saw that I was laying in the bathroom and saw the blood on the ground. what a mess I made ...

I quickly start cleaning the bathroom and take care of my wounds on my wrist they hurt, but I deserved that pain.

" renes? "

Fuck it's my mom ... what do I do?? I quickly let the water running so she thought I was in the shower

" Renes? are you ok? "

"  I'm fine! I'm taking a shower "

" ok breakfasts ready so don't stay long in it "

" ok mom "

I'm glad she didn't come in, she would be so angry at me.

I start to clean the bathroom ones again and put the blade on his spot again. got quickly in the shower so my mom didn't got suspicious.

when I got out I put on some sweatshirts, and light blue skinny jeans. I got downstairs and my mom made some breakfast, it was very sweet she did it :)

I texted some friends

renesmee: hey, wanna hang out out?

Arthur: yeah sure! meet me at the park in 20?

renesmee: Ok bye

I got ready and straighted my hair and was about to leave.

" bye mom I'm meeting Arthur in the park! "

" you mean your crush? "

she winked at me and blew me a kiss. yeah that's awkward because I was in love with Arthur ...

I quickly got out of the house. I was listening to music give me your hand from the ready set. people looked at me because I was singing with it, but I didn't care about it because I love singing.

I was at the park and sat on a bench. this is my bench actually because my name and Arthur's name was on it. we did this when we were about 10 years. suddenly my favorite song came on haters follow me like Twitter, I was singing when someone put his hand on my shoulder. I screamed like a little child and felt of the bench

" haha! "

" you asshole! I was scared as hell ! "

I got up and punched him on the shoulder.

" did it hurt when you felt? "

he gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. instantly butterflies came in my stomach

"  no it didn't hurt, did I hurt you when I punched you on the shoulder? "

" yeah it really hurt ! "

he gave me the look. the look like he was really hurt but eventually ha started to laugh and I know he wasn't really hurt.

" ooh do you want a kissy from me ? "

I said with a childish voice

" yes ... "

I give a kiss on his cheeks

" better now? " I said with a smile

" I need to tell you something Renesmee "

" that sounds serious, is Arthur going to be the serious guy now? " 

I pinched his cheek a little bit and he immediately start to laugh. he grabbed my hands and looked in my eyes. why did he do this?

" Renes, I don't know what do say but I really think you're beautiful. not just beautiful but the most beautiful girl in the world. "

" what are you trying to say Arthur? "

" well I'm trying to say that euhm ... "