18

Renesmee pov

This is it this is my big chance to kill the murderer of my mother, my raper.

" so carl can I talk to himin private or isn't that possible? "

" euhm yeah you can talk to him in private but I will waite on the other side of the door just for the safety "

" of course I understand "

Suddenly someone pulled me away it was Arthur

" are you crazy?! "

He was furious

" why would you do that you don't know what he's capable of. Don't be stupid and let carl go with you "

" no Arthur I'm going alone. If you want me to or not! "

" I really don't know what to do with you! I know you had a tug time but you just .. urgh nevermind do whatever you want I can't talk to you right now .. "

He looked me in the eyes and walked away.  It hurts to see him like this but I have to del with this.

" renes you okay? "

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see carl looking at me with big eyes and a little bit of fear in it.

" I'm fine "

I fake smiled at him

" can I go now to see him? "

" of course you can, he will be chained so he can't touch you or whatever "

" that's perfect thank you "

I went into the room and I saw him. so much hate, so much pain and a lot of sadness

" hey darling "

" never say darling to me again! "

I yelled at him with a little bit of tears in my eyes

" oh come on, why not? You know you look exactly like your mom, before she was dead "

I took my gun and pointed it right at him

" what did you say again? I'm gonna kill you for everything you did. For murdering my mom, for raping me ! "

" shoot "

What did he just said shoot? He doesn't even care ...

" come on now shoot. "  " SHOOT "

" I know you don't have the guts to shoot me so sit down! "

" I will kill you ! I have the guts to kill you! "

" okay then. Come on darling, I'm waiting "

" don't call me darling "

" oh in god sakes are you going to pull that god damn trigger or not? " 

He moved around the room and stood right in front of the door, when suddenly the door went open

PANG PANG PANG

I shot ...