someone's in the house!

I fell in sleep very quickly but not for long. I woke up from some noise I heard, Arthur didn't wake up at all, and I wasn't planning to wake him up either. I slowly removed his arm and slipped out of the bed. I grabbed something near and it was a stuffed animal. so when it's burgled I can say get out or I throw my stuffed animal at your face so you will choke on it! that thought made me laugh a little bit. I got downstairs and heard someone in the kitchen. what am I going to do? call the cops? wake up Arthur? no. I'm doing this on my own, I'm not a chicken ... you can do this renes! shit I'm talking to myself again!  oh god let it just be my mom ...

" w-who I-is there? "

I said really quit so they couldn't hear me actually at least I thought. suddenly someone is grabbing me from behind and covers my mouth with his hands so if I screamed nobody heard me.

I also felt something against my throat

" if you scream I will cut your throat and I promise you I will do it, just be a good girl and go to the living room and undress you "

I just nodded and did what he said. I didn't saw who he was but I quickly texted Arthur.

renesmee: please come downstairs quickly someone's in the house ...

I put my cellphone down and really slowly undressed me

" if you don't hurry I will do it and you won't be happy if I do it "

" I'm not even happy now, so why should I be happy if you do it? " I said sarcastically

" don't ever talk back to me ok or i will stab you!"

"renes? babe? what's going on? " 

I saw how the man quickly got up but before he got up he whispered something in my ear

" you are lucky for now, but I will come back for you !"

suddenly he disappeared. and his words just made me shiver. I will come back, you're lucky for now. that voice was so familiar.

" hey, is everything alright? "

I heard him but I just couldn't talk.

" renes, you're freaking me out ! say something please? "

he wrapped a blanket round my half naked body and said that everything is gonna to be alright.

tears rolled down my face but still no sound came out. I looked at him with my filled with the salty water of my tears.

" I'm sorry I let you come down on you're own ... it won't ever happen again I promise "

I tried to say it isn't his fault but no sound came out only tears and a black look in my eyes

"  it is my fault, I'm really sorry. I know you're thinking it isn't my fault but it is! sorry babe sorry ... please forgive me? I love you to the moon and back. I really do but please say something ... "

I looked at his face and felt on his chest everything went black and the only thing that rushed trough my head was he's back and he's coming to get me ... Phil's back ...