22

The next day

How long could it take to come to an dissicion ... finally They have made up their mind because they called me out of the prison again

" the judges had made up their mind. They are giving you live long. You have to stay in the prison for your entire life. "

I bursted in tears ... I knew I wouldn't get free but you always have hope. The cops brought me back too my cell.

" I'm sorry renes butt that's what you get ... "

" I know ... "

The way he looked at me gave me the feeling that I wasn't alone .

3 months later

Everyday it's the same fucking routine. Waking up at 7, eating breakfast, going to the courtyard for about 2 hours, going back to the cell till noon. Eating our lunch ,back to the cell again till 2 then we can play some games like baseball or just do other stuff you want I write some listen to music ore just sleep. At 6 we all get inside again and eat ones again the food isn't good but good enough. This is all we do ... I actually don't know what date it is or even what day we are but I guess I have to deal with it.

One year later

Prisoner cop pov

" wake up everybody it's time for breakfast! Get your lazy ass out of the bed and stand up so we can check your cell's before you go. "

" john. There's something wrong with prisoner number 234. What's his or her name? "

" it's renesmee the woman who shot her own husband. "

" can you put on the light I can't see her in her bed ? "

" I will "

Turns on the light

" JOHN QUICK CALL AN AMBULANCE AND OPEN UP THE GATE ! "

" what why? "

" JUST DO IT GADDAMNIT! "