21

I guess this is it ... they will give me the death punishment for killing my own lover ...

Even my own thoughts are killing me. My eyes drifted slowly away ...

" somebody call an ..."

" hurry! "

" don't give up ... "

This was the last thing I heard

3 DAYS LATER

Renesmee pov

Today is the day .., I will hear what my punishment is.

" time to wake up everybody. Go stand right next to your bed and don't move "

The daily routine the last 3 days, waking up with the sound of an police man. Standing up and wait till they open our cells. 3 days ...

" Renesmee today is your day "

" I know ... "

" we'll hope the beat for you we really do "

I actually liked the officer he wasn't one of those mean officers who only laughed at you ore beated you. No I was lucky to have the sweet one I guess. They opened my cell and told me to get an shower and to dress up so I didn't look like a prisoner even tough I am 1.

" thanks officer "

" your welcome Renesmee "

He smiled at me. I turned around to get a shower and to chance my clothes. I had 2 hours and than they will give me my punishment.

2 HOURS LATER

I was ready ... well not really but I had no choice. I sat right before the judges they looked at me and I was scared ... they asked me about my mother how she died why I shot Arthur down ...

" so mam can you tell me what happened in that room? "

" yes I can ... I didn't want to shot Arthur down ... what I wanted was to kill Philip. I just wanted to let him suffer like he did to my mom ... he .., he ... he was laughing with me even though I was pointing a gun at his face he said that I didn't had the guts to do it ... he walked around the room and stood right infront of the door when I pulled the trigger Arthur came in the room and I shot him ... I killed my love ... my husband my best friend .. maybe you won't believe me when I say it was an accident ... but this is the truth ... "

I saw how the judges looked at each other. It almost seemed like they understand me how I felt ... that they knew it wasn't my intention.

" miss, please stand up. "

I stood up and looked around. So many people I didn't know why they were here. Are they supporting me or against me? I really don't know ...

" you can go. The judges will tell you what the verdict is when they are done with their discussion. "